Rachel needs them money

By Nerdmeister, in Android

I´ve played this game once so far and while I really like alot of the innovation in this game there are still a few things that needs clarification.

For now I only got 1 though which is:

One of Rachel´s plots says that she "gains 1 good baggage for each 1000$ she gains" and "gains 1 bad baggage for each 1000$ she looses".

My question is in regards to what constitutes as "loosing" money. Is it defined as each time her money value drops or is it an exception when she is spending money to buy equipment?

Also it seems to me that if Rachel has 0$ at the start of this plot section she will have an easy ride since she will always have at least as many good as bad baggage (and vice versa if she has 10000$ at the start of plot). The only way to break such a tie would be to spend favors or baggage puzzle pieces. Is this really the intention or did I misunderstand something?

I'm fairly sure she gains a bag baggage any time her money drops, so spending it would result in bad baggage.

That might very well be the case but the card reads "every time Rachel looses 1000$ she gains one bad baggage". It doesn´t say every time her money drops by 1000$.

Another of her plots state that she gets good baggage every time her money goes up and gains one bad baggage every time her money drops, which should encompas every scenario involving money. The difference being that in the first defenition the word looses is used whereas the second defintion uses the phrase money drop .

Maybe I´m being way too literal?

Nerdmeister said:

Maybe I´m being way too literal?

No, we just need an FAQ.