1st American-released Kingdom Hearts shirt at HOT TOPIC!

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

The very 1st Kigndom Hearts official shirt has now come out in America (Japan already has like 2). They can only be found at Hot Topic and they are going fast near me. I have 2 Hot Topics withing 10 minutes of me, and 1 of them was close to sold out, they had one left, which I bought. The 2nd one had only 3 left, which I bought all 3. The reason behind buying so many is:

1) The material of the shirt that makes the design cracks, so I am framing one, which I will treasure forever.
2) Because they crack, I will get 2 to make sure they will both last a while
3) I had to get the last one, because I felt so bad leaving it at the store, I will return it once they get a new shipment, thus, it will not be lonely...or I might wear it...

What does the Design Look Like!!!

Ooooooooo! Now I need one... but I can't get one...parents don't like hot topic... Can you buy me one? I'll pay for it.

What size are you? I'll check if I bought that size, I have mostly Mediums....but if I got one for you, you'd have to pay for shipping, that can't be much....

TheChampIsHere said:

What size are you? I'll check if I bought that size, I have mostly Mediums....but if I got one for you, you'd have to pay for shipping, that can't be much....

That's actually perfect, I'm an adult medium. I'll pay for shipping, sure. Email: [email protected] (how I wish I could change it but I use it for everything now...)

Thats the same problem with e-mail, I'm not a big fan of it, so I switched to my mom's. And now I switched back too mine.

OK, I'll e-mail you when I can get 1. Heres why, I have:

2 Medium
1 Large
1 Extra-Large

I am Medium, and I am framing one, so I only have a large and extra large left. My mom is returning them tommorow, she will check for any Mediums and request they ship one in and notify us as soon as possible. They get shipments every day, so expect an e-mail soon...

i saw this shirt and instantly bought it then wore it for highlander but it is not the first american released shirt I bought one a while back when i was about 14 at FYE when it was still in my mall it was red with halloween town characters on the back

Aww. My Hot Topic Ran Out. How dissapointing. Oh well, i'm trying to sell stuff on Ebay to get enough money for a Organization xiii Coat. I'm going to wear it when I pick up 358/2 days, Convention, and Kingdom Hearts Tournament. 1 Coat, 14 possible cosplays.

I've seen that Halloweentown one, it isn't an official shirt, because it was a shirt made by some low-budget company, and I don't think Square Enix knew about it. This is the first one that has been announced online a little while back, but it didn't come out until this month...

Heres the thing I have about cosplaying. People can cosplay, but if you do, you have to look like the person. Like I saw a lot of Organization cosplayers at the one I went to. Not one of them looked like the person physically, and that angered me, I feel as if they are butchering the appearance. Once again, thats just me. For some reason, Kingdom Hearts is something I love, and it never origniated with the game, but the Disney characters within. It is something that I have loved for a long time (Disney I mean), and I can't stand to see the appearances of such classic characters or characters within the game get butchered...thats why, if you Cosplay as an Organization member, cosplay as the Unknown one, the one whos face is shrouded....

Go to thinkgeek.com, they have an Organization 13 hoodie, that is fashionable, and can be worn anywhere, yet at the same time, it expresses your inner Kingdom Hearts. They are sold out, but I sent an e-mail to be notified as soon as they get a new one...

TheChampIsHere said:

Heres the thing I have about cosplaying. People can cosplay, but if you do, you have to look like the person. Like I saw a lot of Organization cosplayers at the one I went to. Not one of them looked like the person physically, and that angered me, I feel as if they are butchering the appearance. Once again, thats just me.

I disagree, since it's rather difficult and limiting to do something like that. Since we don't get to choose our facial features in life (Unless you're willing to shed out a lot of money for unnecessary surgical procedures), I prefer to pick a character I like, spend some time and effort making a cosplay I'm happy with, dye my hair and cosplay them.

I for one look nothing like Vexen or Vincent Valentine because my face doesn't look like it was hewn from granite...(Seriously...Vexen's face looks like it's made of stone)

P.S - On topic, I WANT THAT SHIRT.

I should change this section to Kingdom Hearts Clothes, that way, we can discuss cosplaying! I know, a lot of people disagree with me, since they cosplay. If I were someone else, I would most likely disagree with me. I find it stupid how I think that, but I just get so angered when I see that. I don't know, I guess it is just that when I see the person, I just always want to see them like that, and I don't want some person you ruin the classic appearance...the only characters I don't care for if people cosplay are the funny ones, like Princess Peach. I've seen my fair share of both gendered Peaches...one of the guys who dressed up as her made his own dress and it was amazing...

Oooooooookay. Weird as that was. Well, due to my size, the best cosplay I can be is Roxas. But I don't have the face structure for him. Actually, I don't have the face structure for anyone of them.

If you knew someone who was really good at sewing, ask them to make a giant plush Moogle outfit. I would worship that thing, you know it would be awesome!

So, did you get one for me yet?

TheChampIsHere said:

If you knew someone who was really good at sewing, ask them to make a giant plush Moogle outfit. I would worship that thing, you know it would be awesome!

You mean like the one Yuna Had on FF-X2. When she wore it, I LOL-LMOE-ROFLCOPTER. Too bad I don't know anyone. Anyone know who can make Zexion's Lexicon. I have been looking for those everywhere but can't find one. Better change the Topic to KH Merchandise now...

Card_Breaker said:

So, did you get one for me yet?

They still have not gotten a new shipment. The reason being that they only get a few of that particular item, and even though it is new, they don't get it too often. I put my name down to be called as soon as one come in size M.

Nobody said:

Oooooooookay. Weird as that was. Well, due to my size, the best cosplay I can be is Roxas. But I don't have the face structure for him. Actually, I don't have the face structure for anyone of them.

I look like Roxas! Well, kinda.... i have black eyes and he has blue (right?).

I'm still waiting, and at thins point Card_Breaker, the only way I can get you one would be too order it online for you, they haven't gotten in a new shipment of them since they came out.

New news! 2 new shirts has been put into Hot Topics catalog for KH. One is the stained glass black shirt which is unisex, and the next is white with 1 of the main KH2 pics. You can check them out at the following links:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/Kingdom-Of-Hearts-Stain-Glass-TShirt-267559.jsp - Stained Glass Shirt
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/Disney-Kingdom-Hearts-Tee-255300.jsp - Kingdom Hearts White Tee

Hey I saw those at a convention a while back lol The second design thats not the original game design is cool. But I am not much into Kingdom Hearts to get the shirt cause I have too many show/game inspired shirts lol Though can't wait to get that as a player card....

Called my nearest Hot Topics, and like the other 2, they do not htink they will be receiving them. I have decided to buy 1 of each, and I will frame them...the reason why I want to frame them si because the material that the shirts are made of wear away pretty easily, like within 2 months, they start to crack, so the only way to preserve them for years too come is too frame them...

Hot Topic has even more KH merchandise. They added 2 new shirts, and 1 HOODIE!!!! The shirts are generally probly the 2 worst as one is just the main pic of Sora with the King, Donald, and Goofy behind him (the friends in the background are the same pic from Don and Goofy lvl 1 in Set 1, and the King is the King card in Set 3. The Sora is in the pose that he is in during Valor form on the card, except it is his KH2 form, forgot what card that was...)

The hoodie is fairly nice thoughm but pricey at $45.00. It has 4 squares on it, with Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey (not Organization outfit) in a fighting-looking in pose. On the sleeves it says Kingdom Hearts.

I SO wish I lived in the states now. I live in Canada, in a place with no Hot topics. This sucks.