Any Clone Wars Homebrew Rules Out There?

By Corradus, in General Discussion

Hey guys:

Has anyone made use of AoR/EoE to run anything in the Clone Wars? Has anyone done any mods/conversions specifically on Clone Troopers as PC's (specifically ARC Troopers) and battle droids?

I could really use some pointers on how to do the same myself.

Thanks guys.

For battle droids check out the GSA . Threat assessment series.

I'm playing a former clone in an EotE game. I didn't get (or ask for) anything special beyond baseline human. I don't really think much modification needs to be done, even for an ARC. They're still biologically human. If all players were going to play clones (especially advanced clones like ARCs or clone commandoes), I might suggest allowing each to place +1 Characteristic in one Characteristic of their choice, and perhaps giving a rank of skills like Brawl, Ranged: Light, and Ranged: Heavy for free (keeping the chargen cap at 2), representing their awesome training regimen. Keep in mind if you're GM this will greatly increase their starting prowess.

For vehicles, I don't think whipping up LAATs would be a very hard mod from some of the airspeeder stuff.

The old B1 battledroids are in the Edge of the Empire core book. Also in an adventure.

What others have said -- the FFG SWRPG rules aren't era-specific enough (in the sense that Edge of the Empire is "the underworld book", Age of Rebellion is the "overt military" book, and Force & Destiny is "the Force book") for you to need actual rules differences, simply stat blocks for Clone Wars-specific content such as what That Blasted Samophlange and Jegergryte have described.