Dragonball: Evolution

By 1.2..3...Zebra, in UFS Off Topic

I saw this movie the other day. God it was sooooooooo terrible. I knew it was going to be terrible and was planning on spending $9 dollars to see it when it came out. But I'm glad I could DL it first, because it's not even worth $9 to make fun of it. Whatever you do, no matter how big of a fan or how much you wanted to make fun of it, don't see it. It pretty much makes fun of itself it's so bad.

This thread is just a warning for people who want to save their money.

I am probally one of the biggest fans of DB on this site and I wont even see it lol .

I challenge that, Scuba. DB and DBZ were my lovers growing up. =p.

Of COURSE it was garbage. What do you expect?

HolyDragonCloud said:

I challenge that, Scuba. DB and DBZ were my lovers growing up. =p.

Of COURSE it was garbage. What do you expect?

Well do you play the new DB ccg made by bandai lol and if you go to path of the master I will show you my various DB mats.

1.2..3...Zebra said:

I saw this movie the other day. God it was sooooooooo terrible. I knew it was going to be terrible and was planning on spending $9 dollars to see it when it came out. But I'm glad I could DL it first, because it's not even worth $9 to make fun of it. Whatever you do, no matter how big of a fan or how much you wanted to make fun of it, don't see it. It pretty much makes fun of itself it's so bad.

This thread is just a warning for people who want to save their money.

This movie is in Deadly Prey territory. 1% will find it so bad it's good, but 99% will see it crosses the threshold of so bad it's good right back into goddamit my eyes.

That's a shame...

also he never said he expected it to be good, just that he wanted to go make fun of such a terrible movie, and it turns out it's so bad you can't even make fun of it.

quarzark said:

That's a shame...

also he never said he expected it to be good, just that he wanted to go make fun of such a terrible movie, and it turns out it's so bad you can't even make fun of it.

Hence my point about Deadly Prey territory.

I wonder which movie is better: Dragonball or Legend of Chun-li? Because many found Chun-li to be in the so-bad-it's-good territory (NASH OUT!).

Having seen Legend of Chun-Li I will have to see this atrocity and come to my own conclusion.

guitalex2008 said:

I wonder which movie is better: Dragonball or Legend of Chun-li? Because many found Chun-li to be in the so-bad-it's-good territory (NASH OUT!).

Having seen Legend of Chun-Li I will have to see this atrocity and come to my own conclusion.

Ill probally see them both for comic relief when they come out on DVD.

But is it Manos: The Hand of Fate territory?

Is if Female Space Invaders (Starring the 'Hoff) territory?

Is it Zardoz territory?

DrUnK3n_PaNdA said:

Is it Zardoz territory?

Do Not Deride An Interesting And Wild Book Into An Over-Sexed Movie With Sean Connery... Zardoz Has Some Good Points Atleast.

DrUnK3n_PaNdA said:

But is it Manos: The Hand of Fate territory?

NOTHING IS MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE TERRITORY. NOTHING, YOU HEAR ME?

Sorry, it's just that I saw it for the first time this weekend. At least it was an MST3K.

Scubadude said:

I am probally one of the biggest fans of DB on this site and I wont even see it lol .

I don't blame you. I'm probably one of the biggest Street Fighter fans and i'm not going to even download that chun li movie XD

When I saw the poster for the "chun li" movie, I saw the words "Street Fighter" on a generical image hanging in the movie theater and had to get closer and see the name "Chun-Li" and someone with a mask that I could see being a horrible attempt at revising Vega's mask before I knew it was supposed to be that Street Fighter. Then I was still skeptical. I thought "No.....Seriously? No..... They already did that Van Damme movie! This kind of thing doesn't happen twice! There are rules! ......And it looks like the Van Damme movie was better."

Hell, at least that one had Charlie and something resembling an attempt at game-based back story hidden in the clusterfsck it was.

The movie is STILL BETTER than LEGEND OF CHUN-LI

The Darkstalker said:

The movie is STILL BETTER than LEGEND OF CHUN-LI

Yes I know I'm quoting myself here but nothing's worse than LEGEND OF CHUN-LI

You know what the cast & crew rode home from the shooting of that movie.

post-7103-1207043793_thumb.jpg