Advices for world tournament

By orion_kurnous, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Hello and greetings, near its the world and i believe we must talk about several famous decks that many people use.

First of all Ambush of KoHH

-Normally people use at his first plot Loyalty money can buy or First snow

Use Forgotten plans, a useless plot versus this and burn targ if you play in the turn of Threatth of the north

Maybe versus this decks and song of ice deck its good to have support of the kingdown to steal influence locations (the red keep).

City Plots.

I saw online and in tournaments that many people use City plots for City Besieged, i believe if in the second turn you use Art of seduction, its game for you,

Bruno´s deck

Many people are using the last world champion deck, i believe it´s bad for the tournament, it´s a great deck but i hope not many people use it, because that people dont have imagination to do his owns decks.

Make fun for World Champion

I Hope a Stark player wins the tournament and give us a strong card, because the last stark cards are very very bad.

See you next year!!!

I hope my boss give holidays to go!!

Many people are using the last world champion deck, i believe it´s bad for the tournament, it´s a great deck but i hope not many people use it, because that people dont have imagination to do his owns decks.

I disagree. People should play whatever they think will give them the best chance at winning. If that means everyone comes with the same deck, then it happens, and FFG will need to fix the clear imbalance through new cards/restriction/errata.

Besides....Bruno is a bully and we shouldn't support those types of people.

Here is some advices. Learn pluralization rules.

Here is some better advices.... Don't be a dicks!

But what if I LIKE being several dicks simultaneously?

May God have pity on your soul Dennis.

May God have pity on your soul Dennis.

~Pities* Souls*