New Warhammer 40K Role Playing Podcast

By ozorion, in Black Crusade

Hello all,

First off, I apologise about cross-posting in to each of the different game forums - I figured it was the best way to get this out there.

A friend of mine and I have recently recorded the first episode of a new podcasting series devoted to Warhammer 40k role playing - specifically the Fantasy Flight Games systems. We are looking for some "beta testers" to have a listen to our first episode and provide some feedback.

We're basically looking for thoughts on the content, the layout, the sound quality - basically whether this is the sort of thing you would actually listen to. We originally targeted a 90 minute show, but after recording we had over three hours - we've been able to cut the final product down to just over 2 hours.

Please feel free to take a listen and provide your feedback. Provided there is enough interest, we'd like to keep the series going and start churning out casts on a regular basis. In order to prevent the dreaded pod-fade, we've made sure we always have five episodes planning in advance.

The cast can be downloaded at http://www.grimdarkpodcast.com/GrimDarkPodcastEp1.mp3 - I had some issues the first time I uploaded it but the second time around it seemed to work. With that being said, I didn't listen to the whole show again on the site, so if there are any audio dramas with the file, I apologise.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and hopefully taking the time to listen to the cast and provide your feedback.

Cheers,

James - @GrimDarkJames

was that link supposed to appear as a toolbar in the post? I'll certainly give it a listen, if I can figure out how to download it onto a iPod

was that link supposed to appear as a toolbar in the post? I'll certainly give it a listen, if I can figure out how to download it onto a iPod

We're actually up and running now due to positive feedback on our first episode. We've finished our first five episodes - you can find us at grimdarkpodcast.com and also on iTunes - just search for Grim Dark Podcast.

Happy listening!

ta :)

Excellent podcast! I've linked it to some prospective Black Crusade players in order to get a feel for the game. Thanks much for the effort on this!

Sounds good to me! I'm definitely looking forward to hearing more, and will likely recommend this cast to friends, if it becomes a thing. :)