Any AH, ES or EH promos?

By mborda, in The Dark Waters Trilogy

Will the latest book include a coupon for any promo for Arkham Horror, Elder Sign or Eldritch Horror?

Martin

I was actually thinking about this at the weekend. It wouldn't really bother me if they didn't have anything in the back - as much as I enjoy Oliver Grayson showing up in AH - but I thought it might be a really nice addition to EH, seeing as how that is on the cusp of greatness and all. Hopefully they'll keep going and include stuff for us to use in our games. I'd like to see Professor Grayson in all of the Arkham games, if truth be told...

Hey does anyone have the hard copy of this yet? Any news on a promo card?

FYI I just heard from the fine folks at FFG and here's the response:

" Thanks for your question! We actually don't have any new offers in those new novels."

reading Ghouls of Miskatonic now and it's taken a while to get going...might pick up the 3rd book, might not.

Well, that is a shame, though it won't stop me buying the book when it arrives.

That certainly is a shame. It looks like these final books in the series aren't getting a lot of love considering that they really haven't been widely available outside of this site since they were published.

I just saw on Amazon that the Kindle version is now available. As much as I don't like buying an ebook for a series that I have bought the paperbacks for up til now, if there's no promo and they're not going to make it available on Amazon then I might as well grab it rather than spend a fortune on shipping costs to my country if I buy from this site. .

I managed to buy them in the UK from Games Lore, and they arrived yesterday. Haven't seen them anywhere else, though, which is a shame really.

On 1/26/2014 at 6:11 PM, player1761766 said:

I managed to buy them in the UK filezilla uc browser rufus from Games Lore, and they arrived yesterday. Haven't seen them anywhere else, though, which is a shame really.

but I thought it might be a really nice addition to EH, seeing as how that is on the cusp of greatness and all. Hopefully they'll keep going and include stuff for us to use in our games. I'd like to see Professor Grayson in all of the Arkham games, if truth be told...

Edited by ZINADOLL