Warp Travel

By cronevald, in Fan Art

cronevald.deviantart.com/art/The-Warp-18196079

This isn't really Dark Heresy fan art, but it's something that I did a few years back as part of personal project. It's part of a fan comic about an Inquisitor and an Eversor Assassin. This would be the view out of the windows while travelling on an Imperial battle ship.

A chapter from the comic can be found here:

cronevald.deviantart.com/gallery/#Imperial-Gothic

Unfortunately, it's the only chapter I ever finished as I was hired draw a few comics for the Black Library after it was finished and I didn't have time to do more. It's a bit dated as it predates the Inquisitor game, and the background and imagery has been expanded a bit since it was done.

Hope you enjoy,

Daniel

Wow! sorpresa.gif

That comic was beautiful and great stuff!

I got to the end of the 8th page and wanted to shout "Then what happens!?"

But I'm at work and they already think I'm a little strange after some prior gaming related outbursts sonrojado.gif

It's a real shame you never got chance to finish this. It wouldn't have looked out of place in Inferno

I first read that comic years ago. Loved it them, sitll love it now.

Thanks all. I've been a fan of Warhammer and its derivatives since the mid-80s and I'm glad people enjoy my interpretations of their worlds. I've wanted to play Dark Heresy since it came out, but I haven't had time to look for a group yet. When the fan art forum went up here I thought I should put something up, but it turns out I don't have much that fits the game yet. Perhaps I'll post some of the character designs from Exterminatus, as they were all heavily inluenced by Dark Heresy.

SO by the looks of the pictures on your profile i'm guessing the Inquisitor takes the Eversor in his cadre?

Excellent stuff cronevald . I've been a fan for some time.

See, this is why I rarely post on forums. I get so busy with work that I don't have a chance to keep up with these conversations in a timely manner.

@Turpin

Yes, that's basically it. Keep in mind that the story was written just before (or perhaps right around the time) the Inquisitor game was published, so the organization and operations of the Inquisition was far less developed than it is now. I like the way things have shaped up since and Dark Heresy has added a whole new layer to that. I think it would be very interesting to do a story about an Inquisitor and how interacts with and utilizes his acolytes.

@schoon

****, I have fans? How did that happen? But seriously, I've loved this stuff since I was a kid and I'm glad there are people out there who like the work I do.