Highlander: This Sunday at 4pm Mesa, AZ Gamers' Inn

By gamers_inn, in Olympus Coliseum

Date 04/05/09

Time: 4pm

$5 entry fee, prized with kit support from FFG, and packs from the store.

Format: Highlander

Where: Gamers' Inn, 1232 E Southern Ave. NE Corner of Stapley & Southern

www.gamersinnaz.com

[email protected]

Mike Buoy, a big supporter of the game and friend of the store, will help organize and run the event.

Let's try to bring out the new players too, and have a regular Sunday afternoon game.

Store Phone: 480-507-0509

-Presto (Owner)

YES!!! YES!!! I WILL GO AND I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!!!

um... we didnt see anyone else show up *shrugs* but we did get our sora and kairi promos :)

yeah where were you nobody

Ok, for some reason, I usully have bad luck when it comes to these type of things. I couldn't get a ride from my father. And to those who have a ? over there heads, I can't drive yet. Still one more year until. I was in my room sulking the whoole time while replaying "Dearly Beloved" over and over again. It was the only thing that kept me calm. I sulked the whole day. I haven't been this depressed since I saw the fan pic of Zexion and Lexeuas DON'T ASK!!!

aw man, that sux. well if you ever get a chance, we're always at gamers inn on monday evenings playing KH. we're always hopin for new ppl to play with

Problem is that I live in Pheonix. I don't think I can get a ride there every Monday. Maybe if i can find the Bus routes during the summer.

My only concern is that he lets us do another, seeing that there were only 3 of us there at the time... Though, I suppose I can get ahold of a couple of others, but one of the people has a pretty messed up view of the rules, and taught the others the same thing.

I do have 1 question though. What happened to all the other Promo Flag Soras? They they keep? Or did t hey seperate all the Promos between you three?

Hey guys. I'm a long time supporter of the game and I have about 3-5 friends who play as well. However, we've all stopped because there are no tournies around us. (We live in North Scottsdale). So if you guys ran Sunday or Saturday evening tournies, I'm sure we could get a handful of people down there every so often.