Louisville KY Monthly Tournaments

By Kaine82, in CoC Organized Play

600_255490292.jpeg

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

WHEN:

Casual Play:

Every Wednesday from 6:30PM - Close

Tournaments:

2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:30PM - Close

League kit goodness for prizes!

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

WHERE:

Something 2 Do - google directions

7900 Shelbyville Rd,

Louisville, KY 40222

p: (502) 425-5257

(Park in the back next to Sears , the store is open later than the mall and everyone piles out the backdoor when it is time to leave)

COST:

Casual Play:

FREE

Tournaments:

$5

Last night was a Star Wars tournament and we saw more casual CoC being played than participants in the SW tourney!

How consistent do people show up for weekly meetups there? I would be interested in coming up maybe once a month for the league tournament but only if people are going to show up. I'd hate to drive 2 hours and then be the only person there...

We get 3 or 4 pretty consistently. If you will let me know when you are coming I will spread the word and make sure there is a good turnout.

The high end of CoC attendance is 8 or so