Brave Volunteers and Fulcrums

By gertat, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

If a player uses Brave Volunteers and ads his attack to an attack on a fulcrum.

Who do you decide hows damage goes to the defending players units and to the fulcrum.

If both players can place damage on the attacked fulcrum who gets the fulcrum?

41-43.jpg

Player in control of Volunteers assigns their damage, fulcrum always goes to the attacking player.

Player in control of Volunteers assigns their damage, fulcrum always goes to the attacking player.

Thanks. And who assigns damage first?

Dont know if it should arise a situation there it matters but now that I'm on the subject I might as well ask.

After I thought about it Brave Volunteers are just another attacker in attacking player's attack ( :lol: ), so the attacking player should assign their damage.

Ok thanks.

When the Dark Elf player only benefits if ithelps stop a player from winning or if the attack somhow activate a cardeffect.

Dont think that card will ever make the cut when you build a deck

Why? In a 4 players' game he can attack twice in your battlefield and when all the fulcrums are taken by players 6 more times in their battlefield phaeses always discarding cards with his Scout.

Ok for the use of the scout keyword (described in my earlyer post as effects) but you as à Dark Elf player must lend your strength to another player whitout getting much of the benifits like fulcrum.

The Dark Elf player dont get to decide were to attack.

You risk your unit than can be used it to defend your own fulcrum and battlefield.

Not worth it in my book

While the DE player doesn't get to decide to attack, he does get to see what zone of what player is being attacked before making up his mind if he will chip in with his Volunteers. If it is against a player that is close to winning then helping with the attack may be a no-brainer. Saving it for your own attack when an opponent is close to victory could be suicidal. Perhaps not an auto-include unit but well worth considering in any DE Cataclysm deck

Dont think its worth it. Be the police and rescue everybody.

Take the fall so someone else can win one or two rounds later

Edited by gertat

Why? In a 4 players' game he can attack twice in your battlefield and when all the fulcrums are taken by players 6 more times in their battlefield phaeses always discarding cards with his Scout.

One could also attach "Plunderer"-support on brave volunteers (neutral: "attach to unit you control. Attached unit gains Raider 2"). With all the attacks possible in the battlefield-phases you should be able to harvest a great amount of resources, additionally to discarding with the scout ability.