Weapon mentioned but seems forgotten

By RulkdaMighty, in Anima Rules Questions

The War Axe. What are it's stats? It is mentioned in at least 2 books. Kinda silly to mention it without having any stats.

So, what is it, is it something worthwhile pursuing?

Care to give source and page number? I want to see where it is referenced for clarification.

It is referencing either the two-handed axe or (more likely) the battle axe. One of the problems with the Anima books are the many translation issues. You pretty much have to go off the description and figure out which weapon seems more likely from there.

Well, considering they list the weapon seperate from the battle axe. Maybe it's the Two-Handed Axe

But, it's listed in the Core Rule Book page 57 among others.

Under the Barbarian Weapon Module

I think it might be talking about the hand axe. But this is just because it is a one handed weapon in Skyrim, so I thought War Axe might be the same.

There are quite a few inconsistencies like this for two reasons:

1) In general, the translation into English can be downright wrong, and has to be corrected by the reader.

2) The entire series is, to the best of my knowledge, created and written by a single person, and I am therefor in enough of a state of awe to allow for a few messups here and there.

Going off the 'big, powerful weapons' description I would be inclined to say that the War Axe as listed is meant to be the Two-Handed Axe. Also because the Hand Axe appears later down the page under the Pirate Module as 'handaxe'.