Worlds 2013

By kr4ng, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Callin' it right now--San Francisco meta is taking the melee title (aka. the only title that matters) at World's. Now that I have officially separated from DC and started the new 'San Fran Meta', it is time to start collecting the trophies. I expect to see a lot of dragons in the melee so I'll be sure to pack my horn of dragons. Anyone playing balerion bounce (darknoj), in a tournament should be slain.

The joust is going to be gnar too, but that isn't quite the focus of the SF Meta. I'll leave that to my So-Cal brethren to take home that specific piece of hardware. Hoping for that total Cali sweep, Make it a 3-peat, ala Kobe circa 2000. I was considering not playing the joust, since I'll be so fatigued from earning that melee title, but the flights were oddly cheaper on Sunday, so you guys are stuck with me.

I am not sure what I'll be wearing yet, I'll do a follow up post to discuss outfits, accessories, and makeups. I am having a trouble deciding if the weather will be right for my thicker-sweaters-look or if I should just go light cardigan, colorful pants and loafers. I'll think on it and we can all reconnect soon.

until next time, get BDISDA

How are things up there, btw? Most of the East Bay group has disappeared.

There used to be a group that played in SF. Are they still around? Maybe you can force cha0s out of retirement. He's in SF now too.

You're only going to take melee because I can't make it out there thursday.

Your just lucky i am not going to worlds or you would have seen my newest sillyness ;)

What's Melee?

:P

its the only game that matters

Your just lucky i am not going to worlds or you would have seen my newest sillyness ;)

****, you aren't going to worlds? Why not?

How are things up there, btw? Most of the East Bay group has disappeared.

There used to be a group that played in SF. Are they still around? Maybe you can force cha0s out of retirement. He's in SF now too.

I have been so busy at my new job that I haven't played thrones at all really. I don't even actually know if there is a meta that meets up here yet! I will have to find out..

Things are nice up here though; I have been enjoying the area--it is a big change from DC!

Are you going to worlds?

Are you going to worlds?

Yeah, I'll be there.

Syd will be there too. Before he defected to SoCal, he ran the SF regional the past 2 years. He might have an idea of who plays up there.

Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints someone is cocky.

Hope San Francisco is treating you well.

Some bloke from San Fran sold his collection on Ebay not too long ago, thought that was you.

Glad to hear you are going to World's.

I expect to see a picture of you with your wardrobe while at World's on here. I wouldn't go with the Cardigan, unless you have glasses. No one takes a Gentleman seriously wearing a cardigan and no glasses.

Go Raiders

Callin' it right now--San Francisco meta is taking the melee title (aka. the only title that matters) at World's. Now that I have officially separated from DC and started the new 'San Fran Meta', it is time to start collecting the trophies. I expect to see a lot of dragons in the melee so I'll be sure to pack my horn of dragons. Anyone playing balerion bounce (darknoj), in a tournament should be slain.

The joust is going to be gnar too, but that isn't quite the focus of the SF Meta. I'll leave that to my So-Cal brethren to take home that specific piece of hardware. Hoping for that total Cali sweep, Make it a 3-peat, ala Kobe circa 2000. I was considering not playing the joust, since I'll be so fatigued from earning that melee title, but the flights were oddly cheaper on Sunday, so you guys are stuck with me.

I am not sure what I'll be wearing yet, I'll do a follow up post to discuss outfits, accessories, and makeups. I am having a trouble deciding if the weather will be right for my thicker-sweaters-look or if I should just go light cardigan, colorful pants and loafers. I'll think on it and we can all reconnect soon.

Klassic Krang: smoke and mirrors.

Now that you've "officially" separated yourself from the DC meta, I think we'll "officially" separate you from our listserv. Have fun getting ripped from the life-sustaining nutrients of the DC umbilical cord, wee one. It's a rough world out there, especially for someone who can't playtest as their full-time job anymore. Life sucks, doesn't it? lol

Have fun getting ripped from the life-sustaining nutrients of the DC umbilical cord, wee one. It's a rough world out there.

@Krang: Don't let Dan get you down. I freed myself from the Borg's DC chapter several years ago, and so far not too much anxiety from being disconnected with the "Hive."

@Dan: It's been awhile since we played. When are you going to make your way up to NYC next? You missed a fun Thronestoberfest!

Have fun getting ripped from the life-sustaining nutrients of the DC umbilical cord, wee one. It's a rough world out there.

@Krang: Don't let Dan get you down. I freed myself from the Borg's DC chapter several years ago, and so far not too much anxiety from being disconnected with the "Hive."

@Dan: It's been awhile since we played. When are you going to make your way up to NYC next? You missed a fun Thronestoberfest!

@Krang - Don't let Dan get your hopes up. You know you already feel the cavernous echo in your soul. Resistance is futile.

@Dan - I know, I just couldn't get away that weekend. Very sorry to have missed a chance to hang out! Glad to hear that you're still around and playing and didn't get sucked away to Netrunner. :) I hope the fam is doing well!

@Krang - Don't let Dan get your hopes up. You know you already feel the cavernous echo in your soul. Resistance is futile.

@Dan - I know, I just couldn't get away that weekend. Very sorry to have missed a chance to hang out! Glad to hear that you're still around and playing and didn't get sucked away to Netrunner. :) I hope the fam is doing well!

Dan, you can atone for your absence at Thronestoberfest by coming to Black Friday!

Dan, you can atone for your absence at Thronestoberfest by coming to Black Friday!

Alas, I will be in Texas visiting the fam for Thanksgiving. :(

Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints someone is cocky.

Hope San Francisco is treating you well.

Some bloke from San Fran sold his collection on Ebay not too long ago, thought that was you.

Glad to hear you are going to World's.

I expect to see a picture of you with your wardrobe while at World's on here. I wouldn't go with the Cardigan, unless you have glasses. No one takes a Gentleman seriously wearing a cardigan and no glasses.

Go Raiders

Raiders-- Pryor has screwed me in fantasy a few weeks, but has been pretty good. Raiders have no chance in that division though.

You are right on the cardigan--I'll have to reconsider and post again later.

Once again Steve proves his dominance.