Beta Update #1 is Live!

By FFG Andy Fischer, in General Discussion

Ah, I see. So it's a novelty, post original series. I'll probably just ignore it in my games and move on.

Did this Ithorian 'power' exist in the official WEG material?

Considering that the West End games stuff isn't official anymore, that makes IT nothing more than a novelty. :P

Considering that the West End games stuff isn't official anymore, that makes IT nothing more than a novelty. :P

Puh-lease, I'm treating it more official than anything else. :lol: (Which loops back right into that exchange about canon that I had with korjik... fun stuff! Give it a read!)

Considering how much of the EU has its roots in the WEG stuff, it is more than a novelty. Early authors were given WEG books as a sort of bible for the Star Wars universe.

West end games version means as much to me as the d20 system. I never played it and, while I did play the d20 version it wasn't a good fit for me really.

My post was primarily in jest, though I should point out the irony of angelicdoctor's post about things post original trilogy being a novelty, considering west end games' version didnt come out till 1987 and return of the Jedi came out in 1983. :P