Merchandise : best site for viewing

By Daenarys, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

I have an interest in looking at all the various merchandise available for thrones including mats, house cards, tokens etc etc

Is there one specific site where all this can be viewed ?

at the moment i tend to switch between here, agot and cardgamedb. Any other suggestions ?

thanks

I have an interest in looking at all the various merchandise available for thrones including mats, house cards, tokens etc etc

Is there one specific site where all this can be viewed ?

at the moment i tend to switch between here, agot and cardgamedb. Any other suggestions ?

thanks

None that I know of. Agotcards tends to put up some of the special promo house cards from events, although to date I don't think they have any of the alternate art cards offered from major FFG tournaments and games night kits. Fantasyflight's site carries anything they sell, and they have articles showing the contents of the games night kits, and, as of recently, some of the prizes available for Worlds this november.

Your best bet is probably finding one of the picture reviews on BoardGameGeek, though I'm not sure they'll be up to date with new cards and playmats or things like that.