Question about Island of Dread

By b5delenn, in Runebound

Hi, I have a couple of questions about Island of Dread. A friend was there battling the enemies and he wanted to use one of the items which allowed to heal before movement. ¿Can he use it given that there is no movement in the island?

Another question: I was there too battling against Slaggorrath with my ally Helga Jita. In Salggorrath's card it reads "Heroes and allies with exhaustion (the symbol) equal to their stamina are killed" Since Helga has a value of 0 stamina ¿Is she automatically killed or inmune to this condition?

Thank you

Hi, I have a couple of questions about Island of Dread. A friend was there battling the enemies and he wanted to use one of the items which allowed to heal before movement. ¿Can he use it given that there is no movement in the island?

If we're talking about an item that can only be used in the Movement Phase, then no he can't use it because there is no Movement Phase once you're on the island.

Another question: I was there too battling against Slaggorrath with my ally Helga Jita. In Salggorrath's card it reads "Heroes and allies with exhaustion (the symbol) equal to their stamina are killed" Since Helga has a value of 0 stamina ¿Is she automatically killed or inmune to this condition?

Thank you

I'd be inclined to say she's killed immediately, although I admit that seems a bit harsh. You could contact FFG directly if you want an official answer.

Edited by Steve-O

If we're talking about an item that can only be used in the Movement Phase, then no he can't use it because there is no Movement Phase once you're on the island.

Thank you

I'd be inclined to say she's killed immediately, although I admit that seems a bit harsh. You could contact FFG directly if you want an official answer.

Thank you very much, I will contact to ask about Helga