Error On Pregen Duros Commando

By Emperor Norton, in General Discussion

Not sure where to put this one, but its definitely an error. The Duros pregen that came with the Beta book doesn't have a rank in Pilot (space).

And starts with an Inferior Blaster Rifle (with appropriate stats), but on page 2 of the character sheet it says "slugthrower rifle."

Edited by awayputurwpn

(His art though is pretty awesome. I saw it and was like "dude, I'd play that guy)

For what it's worth, so far, I don't think any of the pre-generated characters follow the character creation rules exactly.

Edited by Aazlain

Good catch!

I hope that those of us who picked up our copies of the book at Gen Con will have access to these pre-gens sooner or later.

He doesn't have Pilot (Space) because he's really a Neimodian...

It could be that the pre-gens were created using an earlier version of the rules, and that certain things got changed between when the pre-gen was created and when the book was sent off to the printer.

Sadly, it's a very common occurance in industry, particularly with bigger companies.

And starts with an Inferior Blaster Rifle (with appropriate stats), but on page 2 of the character sheet it says "slugthrower rifle."

... I'm amazed. I'm apparently so doped up on drugs (injured back) that I missed there WAS a page 2...

The inferior blaster rifle I took to just be a reskinned slugthrower rifle.

Also some of the premades have taken talents from other career/specs.

... I'm amazed. I'm apparently so doped up on drugs (injured back) that I missed there WAS a page 2...

Heh, No worries. Take care of that back. I've had my share of back injury. It truly does affect everything negatively.

The inferior blaster rifle I took to just be a reskinned slugthrower rifle.

Also some of the premades have taken talents from other career/specs.

Well, what's the damage, range, and critical rating of the "inferior blaster rifle"?

Honestly asking as I don't have access to the pre-gen characters. If the stats are Damage 7, Range Medium, and Crit 5, then it is just a reskinned slugthrower rifle, and something easily available to an AoR PC with the 500 starting credits.

It's a re-skinned slugthrower rifle. Damage 7, Crit 5, no stun setting.

Not entirely a reskin: Damage 7, Crit 5, Long Range, Qualities: Inferior, Stun Setting

Its obvious they used the slugthrower rifle as a base though.