A Quick Query for those who have a copy of the Beta

By copperbell, in General Discussion

Hey! Did everyone get the six pre-generated characters and single blank character sheet with their copy of the Beta? Just curious.

Hey! Did everyone get the six pre-generated characters and single blank character sheet with their copy of the Beta? Just curious.

Yes, I did when I bought it from my FLGS.

I don't see an enormous point in dancing around that. That is the heart of the matter right?

Well, it is funny you mention dancing because that is exactly what you've been doing these last few weeks. You have been dancing the same tired routine over and over again and I, for one, am sick and tired of it.

Stop derailing threads with the same **** every goddamn day. We get your point. Some people agree, some don't but typing the same bs every other thread (even in unrelated threads) doesn't seem to be changing anyone's mind, at all. In fact, for me it is doing quite the opposite! I had no interest in imperial play whatsoever but your tireless nagging, annoying behaviour and the honest, inventive and thoughful responses it generated actually showed me that imperial campaigns could be worthwhile and fun. Besides, your whole totalitarian, won't-allow-any-dissent, houlier than thou attitude is more reminiscent of imperial thought than it is of a rebelious attitude.

So do us all a favor, pick up your tired, worn out schtick and take a hike, you are getting on everyone's nerves.

Sorry for being crass but there literally is no other way to tell you this anymore, you trolling child.

I'm tired of everyone trying to reason with him - those posts end up being just as useless to wade through. Please just Ignore him, as every bit of attention he gets just encourages him.

I got them, surprised to see pre-gens included but I wished more blanks were included; I had to use my spare EotE beta sheets for my group as my copy arrived the day before our weekly session.

I got them, surprised to see pre-gens included but I wished more blanks were included; I had to use my spare EotE beta sheets for my group as my copy arrived the day before our weekly session.

Still waiting hoping they reach this side of the atlantic, anything you'd care to reveal about these pre-gens?

Still waiting hoping they reach this side of the atlantic, anything you'd care to reveal about these pre-gens?

There's one pre-gen for each species. You have:

Lelsk, (female) the Bothan Spy/Infiltrator

RA-7-D, the Droid Engineer/Saboteur

Doleth, (male) the Duros Soldier/Commando

Gorbek Fask, (male) the Gran Diplomat/Ambassador

Jaxon Brand, (male) the Human Commander/Tactician

Dero Jin, (male) the Sullustan Ace/Pilot

And unlike the EotE Beginners set pre-gens they don't have all their XP tied into characteristics, though I think most of them still have at least 60-80 points invested in characteristics.

Starting equipment is very low and fits with the 500xp starting funds; mostly blaster pistols and heavy clothing. The Commando has a slugthrower rifle as the biggest gun in the group (mind you the Beta's adventure suggests 1-2 blaster rifles can be provided by the Alliance with the right convincing).

Yes, I did when I bought it from my FLGS.

Awesome!