Improved look for Z-95s

By ErikB, in General Discussion

If they are going to bulldoze the EU to make room for the new Disney stuff, now would seem to be the time to fix any of the cruft that has accumulated over the years.

(Although since the headhunter has a lego kit these days changing it officially may not be possible, so in this case I more just thought they looked really cool and more like the original conception of a Z-95 so people might find them interesting.)

As to Jedi, I STILL think it would be a good idea to throw some kind of bone to the Jedi fen, if only to cut down on the arguing. No Jedi in EotE - thats safe. The Jedi haters have their game. But something to show they cared. And also to make sure the system can actually do proper Jedi, because the last time they did this it didn't.

This is only seen as an unreasonable request because the Jedi haters want to to push Jedi as far down the road as possible and if when it arrives it is unplayably terrible so they never have to be overshadowed by a Jedi again that is a win for them.

And as to wind pissing - I have really enjoyed, I dunno, the Abrams Star Trek movies, The Avengers, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, The Force Unleashed and I am really looking forwards to Rebels. I think a lot of geeks have real problems enjoying this stuff because they have so internalised their self hate that they could not stand the thought of someone thinking they have enough self regard to want to pretend to be Conan. So often, the people who argue loudest against power fantasy are people who would really enjoy if if they could get over their own emotional scars, relax, and let themselves.

Relax. Pretend to be a hero for once. No one is going to judge you for it.

(Although since the headhunter has a lego kit these days changing it officially may not be possible, so in this case I more just thought they looked really cool and more like the original conception of a Z-95 so people might find them interesting.)

The lego kit is based on their appearance in the Clone Wars cartoon (the computer animated one, not the 2d one), which is the highest canon that exists outside of the 6 movies. So no, I doubt they are going to change it.

Also, you really should watch the cartoon. All this stuff that you say can't exist in Star Wars is absolutely there in the cartoon.