players in lowcountry SC area

By legonas, in Universal Fighting System

any players in the lowcountry SC area? charleston, berkerly, dorcherster, colleton county? i did a little googling and saw they use to have tournaments in '06 and '07 at the green dragon here in north charleston but they apparently stoped in may 07. i bought the penny arcade cards the day they came out way back when but because of limited players i lost interest. heard about the free deck offer and sent in an old shadowrun deck and started getting interested again. picked up the other two battle packs, ryuvsakuma and siegfriedvssophitia and am looking for some people to play with.

contact pretztgrigger he is the scout for the SC area.

Yea, Pretz is for the down-under SC area. If you ever venture up to the Upstate around Planet Comics, you've got a store up here as well :D

i talked to pretztrigger and he didnt know of anyone around me that played. i went to the local gaming store (green dragon) and asked about UFS players yesterday, and the guy behind the counter said everyone quit becuase the guy who was sorta running it all was stealing everyones cards. sad.gif

on a side note, they had what was left of their UFS on the half off rack and i picked up a dark path chun li, SC03 yoshimitsu and cervantes starters.

now i have 10 decks but noone to play with. so mostly this post is just a bump in the hope that someone around me will come across it and send me an email to [email protected] telling me they want to play. hell, even if you dont have any cards ill give you some. happy.gif

Lol if they don't have any cards, they probably won't be looking here!

I recommend you just hang out at that gaming store more often Play some games that might not be UFS, and then start hanging out there whle you sort your small collection, and so forth. Maybe people will ask you about it, you'll show them how to play, and then profit?

Also if you ever want to be on our show and let me know to give you ideas of how to create a player base or get your stores name out there.