Calling squad mode abilities

By simonblick, in Deathwatch Rules Questions

You can only have one Deed, so this does not work unless you are a cheating cheating cheater that will never get invited to birthday parties.

Gods of Chaos, right? I see you're sowing discord like you should :)

Anyway, deeds (or deed, note the singular), good idea. Apparently I have to let go of my original idea, and it seems like it bridges the gap somewhat. On a related note, my google-fu has failed me, so could anyone tell me where do I find Forging the Bond?

It's near the end of Rites of Batte.

But I like Birthday Parties...

We all must have missed the part where you can only have one deed, page number?? In that case there are only a few that are even worth talking about and the other half just plain suck. That is unfortunent because my character has a grand total of about 4 deeds all focused on his commander skills, ohh and I took Master of Arms (Accurate and Felling) which I will agree is a LITTLE too good to be true. Evidently my GM has decided to balance all of our "being awesome" with sending bigger baddies against us because last night he scared us off with a bio-titan! I do remember a distinct line of "make sure you ask your GM for approval before using Deeds" and I got approval for my whole character plan up to when he will become a Chaplain in rank 4. I appologize for any confusion this may have cause but put a big YMMV behind my statement :)

We all must have missed the part where you can only have one deed, page number??

p. 74.

Thanks Bogi, I will have to let the GM know and redo my marine... Wouldn't want to miss out on the cake!

It's an easy to miss rule.

Ask if he'll allow multiple deeds.

It's near the end of Rites of Batte.

Found it, thanks. For reference: p. 226.

That statement from the rulebook caused lots of confusion and was redacted entirely.

Alex

That statement from the rulebook caused lots of confusion and was redacted entirely.

Alex

Which?

Oops, never mind me, sorry for the confusion!

Alex