Website for Gen Con results?

By khadorstrong, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

Is there a web site where I can look at the top decks from Gen Con?

I think TGO posted them in a few places. I know he posted them in the forums on cardgamedb, he might have posted them here and on toptiergaming as well.

Not that I have seen. I would be curious to know exactly all the Objective Sets people included in their decks but for the most part I have an idea of what Objective Sets were used thanks to the Gen Con Championship coverage done by the Team Covenant guys.

*Update*

Thanks for the info dbmeboy!

Edited by GroggyGolem

I'll add in my decks just for fun (17th place):

DS (4-1):

S&V Affiliation

Feeding the Pit x2

Trandoshan Terror x2

Counsel of the Sith x2

The Emperor's Web x2

Fall of the Jedi x2

LS (3-2):

Jedi Affiliation

A Hero's Journey x2

The Secret of Yavin 4 x2

Questionable Contacts x2

Wookie Life Debt x2

Asteroid Sanctuary x2

Thank you! I love having links ...

Playtested the supposed nr. 1 DS deck; the one that uses 2x Defensive Protocol (030), and it seemed very fun to play, though it's a little restricted in its effectiveness. But it should not have much trouble against Han/Chewie-decks.

I love the objective of because it provides more reach for the burn in the deck, but aren't the supportive events a little restrictive? That's 4 support cards for 4 vehicles... The numbers just seem a little weird. But I guess it went 5-0 so it must be doing something right. The tie and ToF indeed seem good cards in the deck.

Edited by Marginal0

Playtested the supposed nr. 1 DS deck; the one that uses 2x Defensive Protocol (030), and it seemed very fun to play, though it's a little restricted in its effectiveness. But it should not have much trouble against Han/Chewie-decks.

I love the objective of because it provides more reach for the burn in the deck, but aren't the supportive events a little restrictive? That's 4 support cards for 4 vehicles... The numbers just seem a little weird. But I guess it went 5-0 so it must be doing something right. The tie and ToF indeed seem good cards in the deck.

I believe you hit the idea on the head; it is about targeted strike and the ToF. The objective itself is also nice against certain types of decks.