DarthJLC's Trade Thread - Haves and Needs

By DarthJLC, in Agrabah Bazaar

How about for my 113/128SR Dumbo Level 4, 68/91SR Donald Duck Level 1, and Simba Lv2 R

Take out Simba and Dumbo and put in:

end of the world or hundred acre wood.

Sorry no, I value SRU much higher than promos. Especially those I already have.

DarthJLC said:

Yes I did. I was away and I didn't get on until today. It arrived saturday in mint conditions. thank you!

I got it. Sorry, it must have slipped my mind :)

just got the card today thanks

Got yours. Thanks a bunch ;)

Does anyone have a Goofy Lv4 up for trade???

i highly doubt it but do i have anything you would want for your SR soul eater

I don't have the Soul Eater anymore. Sorry!

i do have an extra Goofy lv4, but i need alot off of your list. its basically all your promos except for tigger(foil and non foil), foil flag, foil kiari, Non-foil Riku lv2, and Non-foil Mer Sora. I also need/want all set 1 things except SR Donald lv1, R Wonderland lv2, and R Halloween town lv1, Arial lv1 Sr, Simba lv3 R, Simba lv4, Alladdin lv3, Oathkeeper, and Thundaga(I dont know if this is an updated list so i just put all the things i dont need out of set1 gran_risa.gif ) . I also need these foils Wendy, Yuffie, Leon, Clayton, Tinkerbell lv3. If you want to work something out i probally can. Just msg me back on my trade thread or here if you want. Thanks!

Ok, here is my offer.

Kairi Lv0 Foil

Mermaid Sora Lv1 Nonfoil

Riku Lv2 Nonfoil

Ariel Lv1 Rare

Ariel Lv3 Rare

Simba Lv4 Rare

Wight Knight Lv5 Rare

Goofy Lv1 SR

Clayton Lv8 SR

Wendy Lv0 SR

Hey darth wat would you want for ur super rare soul eater check out my trade thread for something

Hi! Could you please sell these SR's and Promos or at least some of them:

Goofy Lv3 SR (Base Set)
Genie Lv4 SR (Base Set)
Peter Pan Lv3 SR (ADA)
Leon Lv4 SR (ADA)
Beast Lv2 SR (ADA)
Soul Eater SR (ADA)
Queen of Hearts Lv8 SR (ADA)
Simba Lv1 (Promo Foil)
Cid (Promo Non Foil)

I live in Finland so I wouldn't like to trade as it would take very many days to complete the trade.

WalshyBarn - Sorry, SR Soul Eater was traded already

Keen_Player - Simba Lv1 is $25 shipped. No Soul Eater, sorry. You can make an offer for the others.

DarthJLC said:

Keen_Player - Simba Lv1 is $25 shipped. No Soul Eater, sorry. You can make an offer for the others.

Ok, let's forget Simba then. Would you do these

Goofy Lv3 SR (Base Set)
Genie Lv4 SR (Base Set)
Peter Pan Lv3 SR (ADA)
Leon Lv4 SR (ADA)
Beast Lv2 SR (ADA)
Queen of Hearts Lv8 SR (ADA)
Cid (Promo Non Foil)

for $20 shipped to Finland?

Sorry, I don't do business outside of the USA and Canada.

DarthJLC said:

Ok, here is my offer.

Kairi Lv0 Foil

Mermaid Sora Lv1 Nonfoil

Riku Lv2 Nonfoil

Ariel Lv1 Rare

Ariel Lv3 Rare

Simba Lv4 Rare

Wight Knight Lv5 Rare

Goofy Lv1 SR

Clayton Lv8 SR

Wendy Lv0 SR

Ok how about this: my SRU Goofy lv4 for your Genie lv4 SR, SR Yuffie, SR Leon, SR Clayton, And 2 promos of your choice as long as there not Foil Flag Sora, Foil Kiari, Foil Tigger, Non-Foil Tigger,Non-Foil Mer Sora, or Non-Foil Riku lv2.

How about Genie lv4 SR, SR Yuffie, SR Leon, SR Clayton and choose 1 (Cid NonFoil or Daisy NonFoil)? Its not like there is a lot of KH promos.

DarthJLC said:

How about Genie lv4 SR, SR Yuffie, SR Leon, SR Clayton and choose 1 (Cid NonFoil or Daisy NonFoil)? Its not like there is a lot of KH promos.

i was just wondering if instead of the SR Leon, because i trade for one at my local shop if you would do SR Yuffie, SR Clayton, SR Genie lv4, NH Daisy Duck, and SR Goofy lv3 for the SRU Goofy lv4(its the same amount of SR and cards i just substituted). Are you fine with shipping at the same time!! i'll send you an email with the details.

hey would you do 2 non foil promos for SR Leon?

nodulariny - I am down with that. Send me the details [email protected]

Morbidsanity - Do you have Sora Lv2 (Flag) promo

yes i do, i have a non foil and foil one for trade

Can you choose something else to add so that I can get both.

Well Sora lvl 2 Flag promo is a big item as of right now. I would say adding only a little would be a rip off, getting 2 non-foil promos wouldn't not even be half of its worth. If anything, adding a SRU that is fairly high (Don lvl 4-The King) might suffice.