DarthJLC's Trade Thread - Haves and Needs

By DarthJLC, in Agrabah Bazaar

Champ - I don't understand what you want anymore???

capncrunch - I don't have Soul Eater anymore. Check my needs. See if you have something there.

Your:

Aladdin lvl 1 SR

for my:

Destiny Islands SR
$3

sorry havent been able to get on for awile is the trade still ok if it is email me at [email protected] and tell me the trade info and a address

Champ - My Aladdin is not for trade it is my only one.

ultamagoofy419 - Yeah that trade is fine. I will send you an email.

i checked your wants section and saw you still have Pinnoke and lord fortune on there so would you want build off the other trade and do my

SR pinnoke and R lord fortune for your

SR leon and SR yuffie just let me know what you think

I have Pinnocchio SR already.

ok your Aerith Lv2 SRU

for my Genie Lv1, Pinocchio Lv1 (Kairi promo i have both SR and none)

Got your card today. Thanks for trading again!

Van Comrad - That is a pretty good offer. By any chance do you have a different SRU??

well i dont have anything on your wants list except maybe a foil kairi promo but anyway do you still want to do my R lord fortune for your SR yuffie

No, but I would like your SR Lord Fortune for my SR Yuffie.

oh sorry i must have mistypd it i have just a R lord fortune i have SR pinnokes sorry i typed that weird i guess nvm then

could you take a look at my list i need your Goofy Lv1 SR, Goofy Lv3 SR, Genie Lv4 SR, and your SR Soul Eater

jafar-genie and ansem

Van Comrad - How about my Aerith for you Ansem?

nodulariny - I dont have Soul Eater any more but I will do the other three plus another 2x SR for your Cloud.

ok email me with the details. [email protected]

DarthJLC said:

nodulariny - I dont have Soul Eater any more but I will do the other three plus another 2x SR for your Cloud.

srry i cant do that i value cloud at more than most super rares

How much will you sell cloud???

Cloud is $40, sorry he is a pricy one.

DarthJLC said:

How much will you sell cloud???

Even though he is forty i probally wont sell him enless i get a really really good offer

Did you get my SR Dark Riku yet? If so, please don't forget to give me the +1. Thanks for trading! =)

Yes I did. I was away and I didn't get on until today. It arrived saturday in mint conditions. thank you!

Great! Sorry for bothering you about it. I just like to make sure everything went well, and I can be a little paranoid sometimes...

I have a foil kari if you need one. just check out my trade thread.