Units with Molotivs and UGL's

By zenaphobe, in Dust Warfare Rules Discussion

I was playing as the SSU this past weekend in a small battle to get a handle on the rules of the game and one of my units has molotov cocktails as part of their armaments.

When it comes time for an attack action, how do you impliment the use of the molotovs? Can the figures with shotguns fire those and each figure toss a molotov in the same attack? Or does a figure in the unit have to choose between the shotgun or a molotov?

The question would seem to apply to UGL's as well.

It would seem pretty powerful if a unit could fire 4 shotguns, a sulfer thrower, and 4 molotovs in the same attack.

Thanks

Yes, all weapons can be fired in the same attack. The only exception is that close combat weapons and non-close combat weapons cannot be fired in the same attack.

By the way, FFG does not distribute Dust anymore, Battlefront does. So the forums are now pretty dead here. The best place to ask questions would now be the official Dust Tactics facebook group. New Dust website will hopefully be up and running sometime in the near future, but not too many people are lurking around the FFG forum anymore.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll check out the FB pages for future rule issues. :)