Eye for an Eye problem

By Jherico, in WFRP Gamemasters

So my gaming group has moved from D&D to Warhammer fantasy and we started playing Eye for An Eye only problem is the GM has quit our group and took the adventure with him I decided that I am willing to take over the reigns and continue running but it seem that you can't buy the adventure or the Tome of Adventure anywhere anyone out there willing to help out with either a PDF or know where to buy? I've checked DriveThru but no luck and the local comic/games shop only has the boxed set for sale.

Thanks

"An Eye for an Eye" is included in "The Game Master's Guide". I do not know if "The Game Master's Guide" is sold seperatly but I recommend freestyle GMing anyways because I dislike published adventures. An example for a bad wfrp3 published adventure is "The Gathering Storm". At least I think that is the title for the Stromdorf setting.

ps: I do not think it is a sound idea to ask others on the ffg forum to provide you with a pdf apart from pointing you the way to the next store.

Edited by abidibladiduda

Eye for an eye is also in the hardcover Gamemaster's guide, which can be purchased as a PDF.

jh

There seems to be some confusion I'm just looking for copy of Eye for an Eye I have a copy of the GM but if that is the only option to get the adventure I guess I'm booking a GM book.

An Eye for an Eye cannot be purchased separately. It's included in Tome of Adventure and the Game Master's Guide. Tome of Adventure is only included in the Core Box, not sold separately.

So the Game Master's Guide would be your best option I think. It can be purchased either as a PDF (via for example DriveThruRPG), or as a hardcover book. It also includes all the other material in Tome of Adventure, plus a whole lot of other stuff. So by getting the Game Master's Guide you essentially get all the content in the book your previous GM took when he left and more.

Sadly the Eye for an Eye adventure isn't avaliable as a stand-alone PDF.