Some Photos of stuff, you know Slave-1 & Interceptors.

By Rodent Mastermind, in X-Wing

I find your awesome skills disturbing.

Hey Rodent, What is that name in Aurabesh.. I don't think I translated it right.. lol.. I got something that I don't know what it is.. lol

Hey Rodent, What is that name in Aurabesh.. I don't think I translated it right.. lol.. I got something that I don't know what it is.. lol

Ouroboros, on account of it's shape.

Edited by Rodent Mastermind

This is truly flabbergasting, great work!

Any pictures of the interior of the lighting? I'd like to see what you came up with.

Just read through this whole thread and just wow. Your painting is some of the best I have seen. Love the x wings and the a wings the most. Keep up the outstanding work.

So what have I been up to, designing some Bomb templates and short range rulers for Cog'O'Two... We should have these up for sale soon.

So a question what colour for the Bombs. At the moment I'm thinking a florescent yellow or green so they go with the the rest of the colours in the set.

Bombs.jpg

short-Range.jpg

Also we are currently testing some blues out for those who want blue shield counters.

Is there a red? Maybe that would look good. Though I like the green, I think some variety might be nice. I guess I'd have to see it first, but I would probably get these.

There are two reds, the Fluorescent red however looks almost identical to the orange and the normal red is very dark so I'm not sure it will show up against black.

Ouroboros, on account of it's shape.

ahhh.. ok, your use of Vev, instead of Usk threw me off

There are two reds, the Fluorescent red however looks almost identical to the orange and the normal red is very dark so I'm not sure it will show up against black.

I see. Hmmm, I don't always have a black mat or area to game on lol.. I could possibly have use for the darker one..

Would it, or could it be a possible option for purchase?

I only really do the design work. I'm not sure how many SKUs Jon wants to have. Though you may be able to get them as a custom order.

Cool.. thanks. Those look awesome, I really like your designs.

Ouroboros-9.jpg

Oh all right!

The **** thing looks great!

But me still no like it...

:angry: :lol:

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven

Ouroboros-10.jpg

You are an amazing artist. Thanks for sharing!

Just had to say OVER SIX HUNDRED!!!.... lol...

Mem 'bah who gave you them over 600, and kick some back to us.

;)

600.... what?

600.... what?

forum likes .... :) ... I know it's silly. but I noticed it in my user panel when replying to a PM and I find it amusing. As I think that is double any other user on the forum.. which proves that I spend FAR too much time on here.

Lol.. possibly my friend.. congrats then... :D

So my next 2 A-Wings. I was thinking I would do them in a different color scheme to my greens. I was wondering about

injustice__gods_among_us___deathstroke_b

I think it would suit my painting style and would look quite striking in Orange and dark grey. The question is do I go the whole hog and give them the halved skull squad markings?

3308691-deathstroke_by_uncannyknack-d68e

Didn't know you were a batman fan.

Didn't know you were a batman fan.

I'm more of a Vertigo fan... Mr Constantine before DC ruined him with the new 52 was my hero. But out of the core DC heroes Batman is obviously the best (or at least he had the best villains).

I say, go for it.. it'll be something no one else has done and will probaby look amazing..

Been at my parents without Camera Access.. Was quite busy with things but I did manage to get this finished.

Took a while to work out how to take photos as the flash reflected off the defuser, just leaving a grey bar. I found if I put it on a long exposure it could get the glow in after the flash.

Ouroboros-1.jpg

Ouroboros-2.jpg

Ouroboros-3.jpg

Ouroboros-4.jpg

Ouroboros-5.jpg

Ouroboros-6.jpg

Ouroboros-7.jpg

So you have mastered paintting, modeling and now even light! How are we mere mortals supposed to not break all of our hobby supplies and run away in envy.

Truly you are brilliant. I just may have a commision and project for you soon.

This is of course going up on The Black Ocean tomorrow! Simply BRILLIANT!