Any more info on release date?

By Grim6, in BattleLore

Let's just put this aside - yes, I'm impatient.

Plus, FFG is making a pretty big advertising push on several websites for the game, and I vainly keep click on the ads hoping I can throw my money at the screen.

All that said, 4th quarter is a rather large time frame (1/4 of a year, oddly enough), and I am definitely hoping for sooner rather than later (see the first line). Plus, depending on how a company counts quarters for financial porpoises, 4th quarter could be Oct - Dec, Jan - Mar, or even July - Sep.

So, did anyone weedle any info out of FFG empoloyees anywhere on a better date? Does anyone have concrete info on how FFG counts their quarters?

Thanks,

Mike

4th quarter for FFG is Oct-Nov-Dec, but if you saw the displays at GenCon, they said "Christmas 2013." So I'd say don't expect it before mid December.

That's too bad... The ads get me all excited about it now, I just hope my ADD brain can remember it when it comes out... :(

Let your smart phone do that for you! :lol:

That's too bad... The ads get me all excited about it now, I just hope my ADD brain can remember it when it comes out... :(

All the game companies I've had experience with use fourth quarter to mean Oct/Nov/Dec. The only companies who consider fourth quarter any differently are usually financial companies.