AOR Final product requests

By Kager, in General Discussion

Certain ships, creatures, enemies, weapons, eqipment etc, that wasnt in the AOR Beta that you would like to see in the final core rulebook.

I'll start: Imperial probe droid stats.

Are the carrack light cruiser or strike ship in the book? If not that is my vote.

All phases of Darktrooper and purgetrooper (I have been told that one phase of Darktrooper is in the beta)

fjw70, the last that I saw, two separate forums members did not mention the Carrack-class or the Strike-class on their "what's in" lists, so yeah go vote for 'em! :D

All phases of Darktrooper and purgetrooper (I have been told that one phase of Darktrooper is in the beta)

As I mentioned in that thread, it seems like that Darktrooper is a Phase 3, so it would seem that the quickest route to a Phase 2 would be to simply take away the missile tube... although I personally went with a heavy blaster rifle with underbarrel grenade launcher to emulate the assault cannon. Look here for armor stats, and here for assault cannon stats... although I believe that it actually uses the Gunnery skill and not Ranged (Heavy)?

Piece of advice from me if you homebrew: Abuse the heck out of attachment mods. The players have to roll Mechanics check, but NPCs don't thanks to the Empire's resources. :ph34r:

Edited by Chortles

I ant to see some stats for stationary weapons. Not vehicles per se, but artillery guns, anti-armor laser weapons. Give Gunnery skills some credit outside of vehicles.

And more and different attachments. I want to have some different stuff.

I ant to see some stats for stationary weapons. Not vehicles per se, but artillery guns, anti-armor laser weapons. Give Gunnery skills some credit outside of vehicles.

We already have the Heavy Repeating Blaster and Missile Tube, so it does get some use outside of vehicles. I do agree that a few more would be nice.

We already have the Heavy Repeating Blaster and Missile Tube, so it does get some use outside of vehicles. I do agree that a few more would be nice.

Gunnery also applies to mines, for what it's worth.

Some more information, either in the equipment chapter or the combat chapter, pertaining to how exactly mines and other set explosives are intended to work would be a welcome addition to the rulebook.

Also, a few more ships for inclusion in the final version, namely the HWK-290 and the Y-Wing Longprobe (used quite often by the Alliance in lieu of actual scouting craft).

More Mods please! (Weapon, Armor and Starship)

Edited by Aazlain

Im right there with ya but please try to make your requests specific. :)

Im right there with ya but please try to make your requests specific. :)

More Mods as in Customization and Modifications (Attachments) that can be installed in weapons, armors and ships Hard Points. (?)

I want to see rules on Capital Scale Ship Combat. I want to see Mass Combat Rules. I'd really like to see RPG to X-Wing Miniatures rules.

I'd really like to see RPG to X-Wing Miniatures rules.

Won't happen, and I'll eat my hat if it does. FFG doesn't tend to provide rules to mix two entirely separate game lines.

I'd really like to see RPG to X-Wing Miniatures rules.

Won't happen, and I'll eat my hat if it does. FFG doesn't tend to provide rules to mix two entirely separate game lines.

It's their loss....

Edited by Zar

I want to see rules on Capital Scale Ship Combat. I want to see Mass Combat Rules. I'd really like to see RPG to X-Wing Miniatures rules.

This sounds like it would be very convoluted (rules heavy) and would deviate too far from the focus of playing RPGs (centered on imagination, not a game board).

This sounds like it would be very convoluted (rules heavy) and would deviate too far from the focus of playing RPGs (centered on imagination, not a game board).

...and it would really bog down the oh-so-simple X-wing rules, too. Best to keep 'em separated! :)

...and it would really bog down the oh-so-simple X-wing rules, too. Best to keep 'em separated! :)

Ya, i love X-wing and currently own all the ships for it, it just seems alittle much to incorporate an already great stand alone game into an RPG.

Also, a few more ships for inclusion in the final version, namely the HWK-290 and the Y-Wing Longprobe (used quite often by the Alliance in lieu of actual scouting craft).

With today's announcement, the likelihood of seeing the HWK-290 in AoR probably shot down. Seems like a no-brainer selling point for the supplement touting new CEC offerings... ;)

Which.. I'm okay with. It gets the stats into my hands faster. It's not really a military ship, anyways.

Edited by kaffis

With today's announcement, the likelihood of seeing the HWK-290 in AoR probably shot down. Seems like a no-brainer selling point for the supplement touting new CEC offerings... ;)

Which.. I'm okay with. It gets the stats into my hands faster. It's not really a military ship, anyways.

Agreed, in that the HWK-290 would be a better fit for Suns of Fortune than AoR.

Did anyone request the Death Star stats yet? More maps and interiors of ships would be great too, namely Star Destroyers and on Mon Cal cruisers. Also I would love to see a modifiable ship creator for ships such as the YTs, Mon Cal, CR-90...

Edited by Balou1917