A couple of questions about the rules

By typhoon2099, in Battlestar Galactica

Hi., I've been asked by a friend to ask about some rules in the expansions or more appropriately for clarification on some ambiguous parts.

The first question regards the Pegasus expansion: What happens to Mutiny cards when the New Caprica phase starts?

second question: What happens with the cylon fleet when Galactica returns to new Caprica?

My friend is currently writing up a definitive set of rules for playing with all expansions, and cheatsheets for shooting, moving raiders etc. The above questions seem to be the only two sticking points for him.

Thanks in advace and I think I just posted topic number 1000 in the battlestar Galactica board!

Edited by typhoon2099

I'd suggest for 1 they stay in play, if you get two mutiny on NC you get sent to detention rather than the brig. Lots of stuff affecting Galactica or ships in space will have 'no effect' until Galactica returns.

CFB stays in play for when Galactica returns. Then it is unlikely to come back into play as fleet activations will happen with ships placed for the NC battle along activations on the main board. Cylons could advance the track manually if they like but since pushing the humans back has no effect there are always likely to be stronger moves... Ofc before Galactica comes back to orbit the CFB is ignored