Southeast Wisconsin.

By Farinherfer, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Looking for casual play in the southeast Wisconsin area....anyone? I follow tourney rules but I'm not a hardcore competitive player.

Will there be cheese?

Where exactly in Wisconsin are you located? I work in Kenosha but live in Lake Forest, IL and am a member of a group that meets in the northern suburbs of Chicago.

I wish we had some sort of registry for the metas. It'd make this so much simpler. I keep seeing these threads pop up and they're rarely already existing metas!

Dennis,

Only if you bring some..... ;>)

I'm in Burlington. There is one group but they meet on a night I'm not free. I really just looking for more casual players within 30 drive.

By casual i mean Im not looking to do tourny level play but I follow the rules for tourny play (restricted lists and the like)

Howdy. Some of us play in a casual league on Wednesdays (6-8pm) near New Berlin, WI (at a local gaming store which also ran regionals). Appears to be about 30 miles from you. PM me for more details, if interested.

Cheese is always welcome, Dennis. We also have beer and bowling.

If there's a New Berlin, does that also mean there's a Berlin, WI?!

If there's a New Berlin, does that also mean there's a Berlin, WI?!

Nah just an Old Berlin, where the ancient tongue is still spoken and people trade in pelts and ingots.