Only 2 of 3 Nightmare mode available?

By The Rog, in The Lord of the Rings - Print on Demand

I can only find 2 of the 3 Nightmare mode decks for sale in the store.

Passage Through Mirkwood and Escape from Dol Goldur.

I can't find Journey Along the Anduin anywhere.

It's on the LotR PoD products page.

But when I click it there I just end up on the main page of the store.

Anyone ells noticed this?

And any idea when it will be fixed?

Edited by The Rog

Yes.

I'd like to buy it but I have the same problem.

Is it not yet available??

Edited by enrico2914

There was a pretty glaring misprint on one of the cards for Journey down the Anduin in their original print run. Pretty strong speculation is that its not avaliable while they are fixing the mistake

Thanx for the info!

At least I know now it's worth the wait. :)

There was a pretty glaring misprint on one of the cards for Journey down the Anduin in their original print run. Pretty strong speculation is that its not avaliable while they are fixing the mistake

Any idea what the misprint is?

Any idea what the misprint is?

I posted an image of the misprint in this thread:

http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/88490-nightmare-deck-misprint/

Thanks for the link! I will have to check my cards when I get home.

Now all 3 sets are available: I bought them!

Edited by enrico2914

Hello

im new here but collect LOTR LCG since 2011 ;) I ordered nightmare decks in US store and my aunt brought me them last month. I live in Poland and couldnt find any store interested in selling them. I have this one deck with misprint. Do you know is there any chance to get replacement for this card from FFG?

Hello

im new here but collect LOTR LCG since 2011 ;) I ordered nightmare decks in US store and my aunt brought me them last month. I live in Poland and couldnt find any store interested in selling them. I have this one deck with misprint. Do you know is there any chance to get replacement for this card from FFG?

If you go here and report the problem to FFG, they should send you a replacement card. I'm waiting for mine but I know of others who have received theirs.

Hello

If you go here and report the problem to FFG, they should send you a replacement card. I'm waiting for mine but I know of others who have received theirs.

Thank you for tip ;)

Hello

Thank you for tip ;)

Just an update - I have now received my replacement Brown Water Rats (free of charge), in the UK, 12 days after I submitted the request. I call that pretty good customer service.

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered my replacement card. Just curious, how did they ship the single card to you? Was it in a rigid mailer of some kind? My post office is terrible for folding envelopes when they put them in my PO Box so I'm worried I'll get a ruined card.

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered my replacement card. Just curious, how did they ship the single card to you? Was it in a rigid mailer of some kind? My post office is terrible for folding envelopes when they put them in my PO Box so I'm worried I'll get a ruined card.

Don't worry - it was packed very safely in a rigid sleeve.