Fan supplements

By Mastigos, in Dark Heresy

This will be so useful for my future games. Thanks for all the hard work.

Chapter 12: Calixian Secret will contain some information and ideas about some iconic Calixian secrets (plus one of my own making).

The most important one is probably the section discussing the nature of the Tyrant Star. I've listed no less than 7 different options for the GM to pick from. Please have a look and tell me what you think. And maybe there is a couple more options that deserve mention?

Chapter 12: Calixian Secrets (Komus_draft)

I've added a section about the Haarlock Legacy. Could have written more I suppose, but I had to draw a line somewhere.

Download

Slight de-rail of the thread here - I've actually been working on a supplement for a while. two parts - new rules (bringing DH, RT and DW together into a unified system) and a sub-sector supplement for the Cyclops Cluster - one of the regions of the Gothic Sector. Still trawling for feedback on both, I'll try to be cunning and say, "Hey, maybe you could get some ideas from stuff I've done and vice versa?" and see if that sparks interest :D

The Cyclops Cluster

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhgPzi5giNyR0dfZ0pfTnNYazA/edit?usp=sharing

40k Unified RPG project (beta rules)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhgPzi5giNyR0dfZ0pfTnNYazA/edit?usp=sharing

both links re for the cyclops cluster. Looking good so far with that one though. =D

Yes I am up for this as well. After buying all the DH books, I am a bit sad/annoyed, that they changing over to 2nd Edition. I personally love the first addition rules, and would love to see this keep going forward.

professor_kylan , will you be sharing the link to the unified rules?

Some great stuff in here, thanks for sharing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2OrAZ1k5rroQU1mdm56M1RaVW8/edit?usp=sharing

Here is my personal try to create a psychic supplement too. Not about powers or system, but about psyker place in Calixian society. There is a real, real black hole about it in official books!

P.S. By all means, I believe this file looks better when downloaded.

Edited by Aenno

Now that my novel project has been completed, I've returned to the Calixis sector project.

I plan to have it done by early 2015.

Hopefully it will prove a useful supplement to those that want to keeper playing in Calixis, regardless of system choice.

Guys, this all looks great.

Regardless of the system, I will be getting use out of all of these, especially the Calixis Sector and Psyker supplement.

As a side note, I'm also sporadically working on an Excel Spreadsheet of all of the Calixian Inquisitors mentioned in both Reason's work on the sector and official FFG material.

Also, I know it doesn't pertain to this edition, but another draft of Ezra Kainus' Living 2.3 modifications should be up (hopefully!) by Sunday.

Edited by Kainus

I've refined the standard 2-page template a bit, using the utterly bland Hive World of Grove's Fall to try it out.

I'm pretty pleased with the result. Have a look!

Grove's Fall

New 1-page example:

The dull agri-world of Sozomen's Last Stand now has a nice description!

Also added a fixed version of Grove's Fall .

Next: More worlds in Markayn, including Cantus, Calistra, Mosul and Siren's Den.

Guess I should also contribute in a kinda meaningful fashion...

first of all, the Occultus ad Occulus , inspired by the sidebar in the Radica'ls Handbook on page 185. I'll probably expand on it, once I'm done with the parts of the Haarlock-Saga I want to have done.

and Blood Harvest , a self-written adventure-module which describes the Agri-World Cyrus Vulpa on one or two pages.

Another boring, bland world brought to life.

This time it's Heed, a Dead world in the MM.

Heed

Today's world: Klybo.

Another dead MM world. This one has ruins under the sand and (rumoured) STC templates.

Klybo

I have a document outlining several worlds in the Markayn Marches I'd be happy to share, now that Green Knight has started on it. It's written from the perspective of an Imperial Navy officer briefing on the strategic importance of the worlds (I was going to use it for a BFG campaign), but has a variety of socio-political commentary in there too.

Did the Alien Hunters thing ever take off? If not, I'd be more than happy to write some materials on potential Ordo Xenos factions. Mainly split around whether to kill or use. I haven't mapped these out too much, but I expect some overlap with the main factions detailed in the Inquisitor rulebook.

I'd also be into detailng some of the more alien xenos. I've been dying to run a short game with the Umbra on a Charter vessel being mistaken for dæmonic activity. That and dealing with the other minor races present in Xenology, and possibly the Lacrymole.

I've also noticed the depressing line in DH 1e saying that no one could ever record all the eccentricities of the Ordo Calixis. Do we have enough material to make a start on this sort of thing? I admit I haven't got many sourcebooks to go on, bu7t a compilation of ideas and a sketch of the politics would be a start, I think.

Any of these sound appealing? Let me know and I can make a start in the next few weeks.

Did the Alien Hunters thing ever take off? If not, I'd be more than happy to write some materials on potential Ordo Xenos factions. Mainly split around whether to kill or use. I haven't mapped these out too much, but I expect some overlap with the main factions detailed in the Inquisitor rulebook.

I'd also be into detailng some of the more alien xenos. I've been dying to run a short game with the Umbra on a Charter vessel being mistaken for dæmonic activity. That and dealing with the other minor races present in Xenology, and possibly the Lacrymole.

It was looking promising for a while there, then Mastigos (originator of this thread) disappeared and it fizzled out. I've been thinking about trying to resurrect it; anyone else interested...?

I'm interested, but I don't know what I could give to the project, and I'll go with the 2nd ed when it will go out, so I would only invest in it if we make it compatible.

It was looking promising for a while there, then Mastigos (originator of this thread) disappeared and it fizzled out. I've been thinking about trying to resurrect it; anyone else interested...?

I'm interested , Ordo X gets too little love, but I already have my Calixis project, plus my 2nd novel project, so I don't think I have time to spare.