Another Character Generator

By OggDude, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Force powers are included. Characters have to have a force rating before the force powers will show up on that character screen.

Force ratings are obtained from the exile/emergent or F&D careers. They can also be given in the GM grants options.

Was there a special way you got that to show up, because I checked both files and they both have the proper type, and they show up just fine when I create a new vehicle on a character. The only airborne creatures are the Doran'enok and Velker. Are you sure something wasn't changed in the data editor?

I do have the most recent “Vegotmatic All-in-One Datset” loaded. Is there something I should do to unload that dataset and re-test?

You could check the ZIP file, assuming it's a data set. The shuttle is part of the Spark of Rebellion data set, while the platform comes with the master data (Fly Casual source). It should be easy enough to test if you can just remove the data set.

Keep 'em coming. I'd like to get a few more fixes in before tomorrow. I'll do another bug fix release then.

Work does not like Dropbox or Google drive. So my further deep dive will have to wait until I get home. Unless there is another way to get it. Sorry.

Edited by Arrakus

Great work no question about it but I'm a little bit disapointet I thought the generator would be now complete available in german language.

But there are so many texts still in english and abilities/skills descriptions are missing.

All text in all windows, plus text on printed pages, are all in German. For data, only skills, characteristics, and item descriptors (things like qualities and standard mods) are translated. If you look in the Imports directory, there is a German language data set you can install that translates more of the data.

Great work no question about it but I'm a little bit disapointet I thought the generator would be now complete available in german language.

But there are so many texts still in english and abilities/skills descriptions are missing.

All text in all windows, plus text on printed pages, are all in German. For data, only skills, characteristics, and item descriptors (things like qualities and standard mods) are translated. If you look in the Imports directory, there is a German language data set you can install that translates more of the data.

I just checked it. I didn't update my old Version but opened the new Version in a different Window/Spot. After changing my Data Path the translation showed up.

So good work, thank you :)

Ok I see thx for the tipp.

Latest bug fix is now available:

Release 1.6.0.x Bug Fix
  • Clicking "New" on the character pane to create a new character would cause an exception. This has been fixed.
  • Added Suijo Warde's holocron from "Chronicles of the Gatekeeper".
  • Fixed a bug that caused attachments or items with the "add hard point" descriptor to multiply the HPs gained by the number of attachments on the item.
  • When creating a base, none of the buttons did anything. They now work as they should.
  • Removed the custom tag from Warde's Foresight Force power
  • The motivation Cause, specific motivation Freedom was being displayed as Revenge. It now says Freedom.

First off, I think career skills from bases stopped working. I've fixed it in the upcoming release, however. So don't go crazy thinking about that one :)

This is still not working for me.

I have tried modifying the group, deleting and creating a new one. The career skills still do not want to show up.

Perhaps it is because I am tailored the base training data to include space piloting? Not sure.

But either way, it is not displaying correctly.

Not sure if it is just me, but the TIE/BR Boarding Shuttle is appearing in the User Data source of the vehicle area. This is definitely not something I added personally.

Also, suggestion, the jetboots having a vehicle profile is a great idea, any chance we can get one for the Jetpack from the EotE Core?

Edited by Ebak

First off, I think career skills from bases stopped working. I've fixed it in the upcoming release, however. So don't go crazy thinking about that one :)

I have tried modifying the group, deleting and creating a new one. The career skills still do not want to show up.

Perhaps it is because I am tailored the base training data to include space piloting? Not sure.

I have a test group that has three bases, each one giving a different career skill, plus a holocron in the group's inventory. When I check for group career skills, it is properly giving its members 5 different career skills. So it's working for me.

Is this a homebrew base or upgrade? Maybe it wasn't configured correctly. If you put them into a data set and email to me, I'll take a look.

Not sure if it is just me, but the TIE/BR Boarding Shuttle is appearing in the User Data source of the vehicle area. This is definitely not something I added personally.

Also, suggestion, the jetboots having a vehicle profile is a great idea, any chance we can get one for the Jetpack from the EotE Core?

Good catch. It's from a sidebar in the AoR CRB. And the jet pack vehicle profile is a good idea. I just added it.

Have any native French, German, or Spanish speakers used the new release yet? :) Just curious how people are getting along with the new language feature.

First of all: Thanks for the great work! I use your character generator since my EotE-beginning! Now I'm happy to see the new language feature. I can only speak for the german language file, which is in most parts fine (didn't check everything though). Some translation are a bit... clunky. But for the first release of this feature I think it's great! :)

I think no one saw my first post since it was my... first post and it was "unlocked" by the mods after this thread got a new page. :)

I have a test group that has three bases, each one giving a different career skill, plus a holocron in the group's inventory. When I check for group career skills, it is properly giving its members 5 different career skills. So it's working for me.

Is this a homebrew base or upgrade? Maybe it wasn't configured correctly. If you put them into a data set and email to me, I'll take a look.

Just the default base upgrade. I reset the training base data entry back to default. Create a new character, new group & base with the training upgrade and still got the same issue.

Thinking that perhaps the data set as a whole was corrupted I created a new data path, had the program file the folder with its blank default data. And repeated the same process above. Still got the same result.

I originally copied/extracted the latest update in my standard folder, copying over the existing files. This time, I extracted the files into an empty folder, had the program create a new data path and repeated the steps above. Same result.

If it is working for you, then I am definately doing some amiss. Just need to figure out what. I would upload/link a pic but I got an error when I tried to use Imgur.

I can email you the data, just not sure what files/folders you need. I can PM you my google email and can share it with you via google drive if that is easier.

Edited by Arrakus

Here's exactly what I just did:

1. Open GM Tools
  2. Clicked on Groups
  3. Clicked on New. Edit Group dialog appears.
  4. Named my group "My Group"
  5. Clicked on Characters
  6. Added one of the characters to the group (we'll call him Bob).
  7. Clicked on Bases
  8. Clicked on New. Create Base dialog appears.
  9. Called my base "My Base", left everything else default (Business/Entertainment).
  10. Clicked on Add.
  11. Modify base dialog appears with My Base. Keep Charm as Career Skill.
  12. Click Save.
  13. From Group dialog, click Add
  14. "My Group" is now in the group list.
  15. Close GM Tools

Now, let's see what effect it has:

1. Open Character Generator
  2. Select "Bob" from list (whatever character you used for the group).
  3. Click Select. Wait for Description pane to appear.
  4. Click on Skills.
  5. Look for Charm. Charm should have a green check mark under "Career".

Of course, when you choose a "Bob" for your fake group, make sure he doesn't already have Charm as a career skill. Something like a marauder or a technician should do :)

Have any native French, German, or Spanish speakers used the new release yet? :) Just curious how people are getting along with the new language feature.

First of all: Thanks for the great work! I use your character generator since my EotE-beginning! Now I'm happy to see the new language feature. I can only speak for the german language file, which is in most parts fine (didn't check everything though). Some translation are a bit... clunky. But for the first release of this feature I think it's great! :)

I think no one saw my first post since it was my... first post and it was "unlocked" by the mods after this thread got a new page. :)

Welcome aboard! Glad you like the software :) If you have an example of a translation that you think is clunky, post it here and I'm sure one of the German translators will comment on it.

1. Open GM Tools
  2. Clicked on Groups
  5. Clicked on Characters
  7. Clicked on Bases
  9. Called my base "My Base", left everything else default (Business/Entertainment).
  10. Clicked on Add.
  12. Click Save.
  15. Close GM Tools

4. Click on Skills.

Of course, when you choose a "Bob" for your fake group, make sure he doesn't already have Charm as a career skill. Something like a marauder or a technician should do :)

Awesome! Ok, so that worked.

However at step 9, if I select the Rebel Base/Training Center, then click upgrades, select Training Facility, then back under description select any of the skills; when I reopen the char gen it is not marked as a career skill.

Sorry for this, I do not mean to be a pain.

Also, if you select the rebel base option at step 9, the duty or cost values for said base are not displayed. Not sure I communicated this before.

Edited by Arrakus

I can't add any Rebel bases in this new release. Whenever I try to add one, the Buttons don't do anything. Even Cancel does nothing. The pop-up window for the base just sits there. Regardless if it's a rebel or a Homestead or a business type of base.

Also when I want to work on an existing group I created I get en argumentexception error. I'll add it as a spoiler here. Since my system is german there are some german words, I hope that doesn't confuse or makes it impossible to fix this. Everything else is working fine so far.

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.ArgumentException: Ungültiger Parameter.
bei System.Drawing.Image.get_Flags()
bei System.Windows.Forms.ControlPaint.IsImageTransparent(Image backgroundImage)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle, Color backColor, Point scrollOffset)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaintBackground(PaintEventArgs pevent)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.OnPaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 4.6.127.1 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
SWCharGenGMTools
Assembly-Version: 1.6.0.0.
Win32-Version: 1.6.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///H:/MOELANDER/STAR%20WARS%20FFG/SWEotECharGen/SWCharGenGMTools.exe.
System.Core
Win32-Version: 4.6.79.0 built by: NETFXREL2.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System.Drawing
Win32-Version: 4.6.93.0 built by: NETFXREL2STAGE.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
SWCharGenLib
CodeBase: file:///H:/MOELANDER/STAR%20WARS%20FFG/SWEotECharGen/SWCharGenLib.DLL.
SWCharGenCtlLib
CodeBase: file:///H:/MOELANDER/STAR%20WARS%20FFG/SWEotECharGen/SWCharGenCtlLib.DLL.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly-Version: 7.0.3300.0.
Win32-Version: 7.0.3300.0.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
System.Data.SqlServerCe
Assembly-Version: 3.5.1.0.
Win32-Version: 3.5.5692.0.
CodeBase: file:///H:/MOELANDER/STAR%20WARS%20FFG/SWEotECharGen/System.Data.SqlServerCe.DLL.
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll.
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll.
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll.
System.Data.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.resources.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
System.Drawing.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.resources.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

Edited by MOELANDER

I can't add any Rebel bases in this new release. Whenever I try to add one, the Buttons don't do anything. Even Cancel does nothing. The pop-up window for the base just sits there. Regardless if it's a rebel or a Homestead or a business type of base.

Also when I want to work on an existing group I created I get en argumentexception error. I'll add it as a spoiler her. Since my system is german there are some german words, I hope that doesn't confuse or makes it impossible to fix this. Everything else is working fine so far.

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle, Color backColor, Point scrollOffset)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)

bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

mscorlib

SWCharGenGMTools

CodeBase: file:///H:/MOELANDER/STAR%20WARS%20FFG/SWEotECharGen/SWCharGenGMTools.exe.

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.

SWCharGenLib

CodeBase: file:///H:/MOELANDER/STAR%20WARS%20FFG/SWEotECharGen/SWCharGenLib.DLL.

SWCharGenCtlLib

CodeBase: file:///H:/MOELANDER/STAR%20WARS%20FFG/SWEotECharGen/SWCharGenCtlLib.DLL.

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.

System.Xml

mscorlib.resources

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.

Microsoft.mshtml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll.

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

System.Data.SqlServerCe

CodeBase: file:///H:/MOELANDER/STAR%20WARS%20FFG/SWEotECharGen/System.Data.SqlServerCe.DLL.

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll.

System.Transactions

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll.

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll.

System.Data.resources

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.resources.dll.

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll.

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

System.Drawing.resources

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.resources.dll.

(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>

</configuration>

The new version, released yesterday, fixed that issue.

I had the same issue.

Also when I want to work on an existing group I created I get en argumentexception error. I'll add it as a spoiler her. Since my system is german there are some german words, I hope that doesn't confuse or makes it impossible to fix this. Everything else is working fine so far.

mscorlib

SWCharGenGMTools

System.Core

System

System.Windows.Forms

System.Drawing

SWCharGenLib

SWCharGenCtlLib

System.Configuration

System.Xml

mscorlib.resources

Microsoft.mshtml

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

System.Data.SqlServerCe

System.Data

System.Transactions

System.Data.resources

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Accessibility

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

System.Drawing.resources

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>

</configuration>

The new version, released yesterday, fixed that issue.

I had the same issue.

I redownload and check again, does yours have another version number? Mine is 1.6.0.0.

EDIT: It works now, but OggDude, seriously you gotta use the numbers in the version counter. When you do hotfixes just add 1, so we know when it's not fixed yet. It would help us and you!

Edited by MOELANDER

I notice dedication was not a GM grant talent. Someone on here said you can grant characteristics. Am I missing where you can or how you can grant characteristics?

I notice dedication was not a Gmail grant talent. Someone on here said you can grant characteristics. Am I missing where you can or how you can grant characteristics?

Edited by Kilcannon

1. Open GM Tools
  2. Clicked on Groups
  5. Clicked on Characters
  7. Clicked on Bases
  10. Clicked on Add.
  12. Click Save.
  15. Close GM Tools

4. Click on Skills.

Awesome! Ok, so that worked.

However at step 9, if I select the Rebel Base/Training Center, then click upgrades, select Training Facility, then back under description select any of the skills; when I reopen the char gen it is not marked as a career skill.

Sorry for this, I do not mean to be a pain.

Also, if you select the rebel base option at step 9, the duty or cost values for said base are not displayed. Not sure I communicated this before.

I did the same thing, but picked Rebel Base/Training Camp, then added a Training Facility upgrade, then selected Warfare as the career skill. Still had "Bob" as a member :) Saved everything, closed GM Tools, and opened Bob up in the generator. Warfare was listed as a career skill, as it should be, and Bob does not normally have Warfare as a career skill.

Are you testing this with the same character? Maybe something weird is going on with the character. Take a look at other characters and see if it works.

Rebel bases don't cost credits or obligation, so there's nothing to display.

I notice dedication was not a GM grant talent. Someone on here said you can grant characteristics. Am I missing where you can or how you can grant characteristics?

I notice dedication was not a Gmail grant talent. Someone on here said you can grant characteristics. Am I missing where you can or how you can grant characteristics?

No, you're not, you can't do it :) I eliminated talents that require user interaction because the GUI can get weird. What works well in a tree doesn't necessarily even make sense when selecting one-off from a grid.

Anyway, once again, if enough people want this, I'll add it. Just not as a Dedication talent :)

Also when I want to work on an existing group I created I get en argumentexception error. I'll add it as a spoiler here. Since my system is german there are some german words, I hope that doesn't confuse or makes it impossible to fix this. Everything else is working fine so far.

That exception is being thrown from a .NET framework class and has nothing to do with my code, unfortunately. I'm guessing either you're low on memory, or you have a bad image associated with the group. You could try removing the <Portrait> tag from the group and see if it makes a difference.

Well would really want it as a non talent then please since then I have to either give more xp which I don't want to do or go into each of their species and give them higher starting characteristics.

Edited by Kilcannon