Have my book...

By WillisRBC, in General Discussion

My imperial spies delivered my book to me today. It looks pretty good. Excited to see what all comes of the beta this time around.

Note to self: Make friends with people who goto GenCon... :D

That's how I got mine, and a B-wing

T

Note to self: Make friends with people who goto GenCon... :D

It is a good thing to know ISB agents who go to GenCon. Got my copy of AoR Beta and a set of the Wave 3 X-Wing ships today. Delivery fee was buying him lunch at the rendezvous point. Well worth it!

Jim

Yeah, I got recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier... oops, wrong film! :lol:

Yeah, got recruited by the Alliance to procure advance copies of AoR and Beyond the Rim for a couple friends. Going to be transmitting them tomorrow, with the drink vouchers... er, credits likewise being transmitted back to me.

My ooh hasn't arrived yet. My fiend lives in another state so she is mailing it to me.

Ironically the friend that got the book for me (and isn't a gamer) is an old high school friend if my wife's (who is also not a gamer) that just happened to marry a gamer that goes to Gencon every year so she tags along.

Sadly my own deep cover operative failed to get access to the stall, so I will have to wait for it to go up on the site.

I was at Gencon and I didn't bother to get into line for the store...because the line was very very very very long. I don't know how long your friends had to stand in line, but I guess it was at least an hour.

I was at Gencon and I didn't bother to get into line for the store...because the line was very very very very long. I don't know how long your friends had to stand in line, but I guess it was at least an hour.

Actually, I didn't have to stand in line that long at all the two times I made purchases at the FFG booth.

First trip (for the books) was Thursday morning during "early access" for VIG and press, and I only stood in line for about 10 minutes. Second trip (for the minis) was Friday afternoon during the InFlight Report, and I only spent a half-hour in line. I did hear about the line getting really bad at one point due to one of their registers going on the blink, which I think was Thursday afternoon, but I was nowhere near the Exhibitor Hall by that point.

*sigh*...

If only my sector had those nifty Rebel depos...

Sadly enough, I live in Idaho. Nothing cool happens in Idaho. Literally. It burns.