Short Window

By flightmaster101, in General Discussion

Sorry if this is covered somewhere else but...

I soooo want to participate in this beta, but I wasnt at GENCON and as of today (Aug 20th) Age of Rebellion isnt listed in the FFG webstore.

Anyone have any idea when it would get listed? I think they said the beta is over on Oct (8th? maybe), that leaves only like a month of playing and my rpg group only meets every other week. I wonder if maybe I shouldnt just wait, but I look forward to having input.

I dont know what to do!

There have been reports of the Beta being extended into November.

I got mine at gen con but i wondered the same thing. What about everyone that wants to playtest and can't get it? i figured it at least be up for order yesterday (monday).

Odd indeed

T

It was listed as quarter 3 last I saw, it may be down now though.

I got mine at gen con but i wondered the same thing. What about everyone that wants to playtest and can't get it? i figured it at least be up for order yesterday (monday).

Odd indeed

T

If you can't get it, you can't playtest it. That's the simple fact of the matter, so just like EotE, only a limited number of people will be participating.

While I expect limited numbers, it was stated that it would be for sale in the online store, not just at Gencon. We haven't heard boo since that original announcement. I think people are justified in feeling a bit frustrated by the lack of book, or at least a status.

I wasn't planning on purchasing it myself, so I don't have a lot of personal investment, but I understand the frustration.

Edited by Split Light

I wasn't planning on purchasing it myself, so I don't have a lot of personal investment, but I understand the frustration.

Fine. You cant look at my copy. :)