Chapter VI: Conflict and Combat

By EldritchFire, in Proofreading Changes

Page 140, Taking cover grants ranged defense of +11. I think it's supposed to be +1.

-EF

If this is the same as EotE, it should read that cover grants characters a defence of 1 and not +1.

Get me a piece of that cover! I'll take +11 any day.

Page 137: Cinematic Combat sidebar. The initial dropcap "A" is in the wrong font. Reference page 144 under Soak for comparison.

Page 146: First paragraph under the Range Bands header has the initial dropcap "A" in the wrong font. Reference page 144 under Soak for comparison.

Page 154: As many of the tables in the book are arranged alphabetically via the Results column, suggest sorting the content of the Results column alphabetically for each wound severity. For example, sort the Easy Severity by: Discouraging Wound, Distracted, Minor Nick, Off-Balance, etc. It doesn't appear that the results get worse as you go down the table within a severity ranking, so it shouldn't affect the numbers range to have them in alphabetical order.

Page 128, Thermal Cloak entry. Unless I am mistaken, I believe that the cloak should allow the wearer to remove 2 Setback dice as opposed to 2 Boost dice when used.

Ignore last post. In the wrong section and already noted. It's late. Sorry.