errata question for "underdogs"

By Trainasaurus Wrecks2, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

I don't have the staff card "underdogs" in front of me, perhaps someone can post the actual text. But here's the question:

If I'm playing in a tournament with 3 other people. Two of them have more players than me and one has the same amount and I win. Do I get:

1. 4 flags for beating two managers with more cards than I

2. 2 flags for winning the entire encounter with less cards than the other two

3. No flags because one other manager had an equal amount of cards to me.

?

It says "...where EACH other manager present has more players then you,...".

So i say its #3.

Can you type the entirety of that card please?

No, because writing the complete card text will be against the copyright, i think...

the section which is important i postet in the "" and there it says "EACH other manager".

You didn't sign a copyright agreement did you?

Right, which was were the confusion arose. Do I get points for each other player or do I get no points due to the fact that ALL other teams weren't lower than my team. If it had said where all other teams had more players, I'd be positive. But it says where Each other manager... which leads to the possibility that I get points for those two managers.

It says "...where EACH other manager present has more players <than> you,...".

So i say its #3.

I agree with with this.

The only real argument I have is because of the word "where". If the card said, "for each other manager present that has more players than you," I would say each manager individually counts for the fan bonus.

Edited by BrandonCarpenter

"Scoreboard Phase: Each time you win a matchup where each other manager present has more players than you, gain FF."

You get the bonus only if you have the least number of players in the matchup when the scoreboard phase kicks in (after ejections). That means #3 is the correct answer, your team is not the underdogs if there is another team at this tournament with lower or equal amount of players.

Edited by Indalecio