Make Adversary Cards!!!!

By Doc, the Weasel, in Star Wars Roleplaying Specialization and Adversary Decks

When I get the time I'll input all stats from the book into my advesary cards (pdf in sig). It's editable, so it's easy to just put all the info on them, print them and then laminate.

As I am just getting ready to start an Edge of the Empire campaign, and am completely new to the system, I would gladly buy such cards.

Ahem:

While not Card size (as card size would be to small to read the data) how about, say 4 x 5 cards? (Four up on a page)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByCEAIKo46eaU2VnY1J4VkJIeWs/edit?usp=sharing

This is a beta sample. Still playing around with design, but getting close to something at least. yes?

Edited by madoule

Looks great! If you make them 4X6 you could use matte photo paper.

Would be great if these could be out putted from Oggdude's GM Tools.

These look great, thank you. This may be a little late but the one thing I would add are stepped weapon Skill ranks for Minion Groups under the the wounds at the bottom as a quicker reference. ie for Stormtroopers (4) under the first Wounds (far left) YYY, the second GYY, third GGY, fourth GGG.

Actually, I can do this for myself. Would you be comfortable making the original file(s) available to me to modify? If so feel free to PM me, if not I can use AI to get into the PDF.

Edited by FuriousGreg

Sure, Feel free to edit away. I have sent you a pm with source files.

God those look amazing! Do you intend on doing the rest of the stats like from Suns of Fortune or the Rebel CRB?

Sure, Feel free to edit away. I have sent you a pm with source files.

Thanks again and an update. I was pummelled at work this last few weeks and haven't had a moment to work with these and now that I have some free time my puter is in the shop... :(

Anyway as soon as I have my machine back I'll get on these.

Fantasy Flight listened to you. They made adversary cards and sold them at GenCon. They're nice.

Mission accomplished people. Together, we proved that kvetching in a forum can change the world.

:D

Fantasy Flight listened to you. They made adversary cards and sold them at GenCon. They're nice.

Able to tell us what the have on them? How do they compare to some of the community made ones? Would love to see a pic of a single card, just to have some idea what they are.

Here is a quick pic of the TIE Pilot card fron and the (Rebel) Starfighter Pilot card back. They are pretty nice.

I hope they come out with even more decks!

160014bdc50e6b0c2987c1b6e895afd0.jpg