Aim + called shot action?

By wollof, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

Hello, i have a question with the action "called shot": Can i use first a full action for aim a enemy and the next turn use a called shot with the bonus of aim? (then +20 for aim and -20 for called shot)
I sorry for any errors in English :)

Yes+We+Can.jpg

What she said.

My master is not of this rule, there would be a detailed explanation? Something to motivate this rule?

They're both half actions with subtypes that can be used the same turn.

Hello, i have a question with the action "called shot": Can i use first a full action for aim a enemy and the next turn use a called shot with the bonus of aim? (then +20 for aim and -20 for called shot)
I sorry for any errors in English :)

By virtue of RAW, yes you can. Aim clearly states the +20 it gives when you aim for a full round carries over to the next round. However, if you fail to use said +20 in the next round, it's lost. So yes, you can full aim and call the shot. Be very certain you can hit and will do major damage, as that's a single shot every other round.

My master is not of this rule, there would be a detailed explanation? Something to motivate this rule?

Very simple:

The active character takes extra time to make a more precise attack. Aiming as a Half Action grants a +10 bonus to the character’s next attack, while aiming as a Full Action grants a +20 bonus to the character’s next attack. The next action the Aiming character performs must be an attack or the benefits of Aiming are lost.

Two relevant things we can infer from this wording:

1. Since it's normally impossible to make full action Aim and shoot in the same turn (because that'd be at least three half-actions per turn in most cases), it's obvious the benefits of Aim action are supposed to carry over to the next round if one makes the full-action version.

2. It says the next action made must be an attack. It's small "a" "attack", implying it's not a name of a specific action, and in fact, there is no action called simply "Attack". Cearly, any action with the "Attack" subtype is supposed to be valid for gaining the benefits of Aim. Called Shot is one such action.