Moving Spoils of War

By Maik, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

Card Text - Forced: When this zone is attacked, the attacking player takes control of this card and moves it to a zone of his choice.

It has already been decided that it is allowed to move Spoils of War into your opponent's Battlefield after attacking a zone. My question is what happens when I'm attacking his Battlefield in a later turn - does 'move to a zone of (my) choice' include leaving it in the Battlefield, or does it have to go elsewhere. I'd say it's the latter, but I'd like to be sure.

Moving Cards

In order to move a card, it must end the move in a different zone than it began.

A player cannnot move units, quests, or support cards into an opponent’s zone unless specifically allowed to by a card effect.

IMHO you can no longer move Spoils of War to enemy's battlefield, because the card doesn't say you can move them to the opponent's zones.

Moving Cards
In order to move a card, it must end the move in a different zone than it began.
A player cannnot move units, quests, or support cards into an opponent’s zone unless specifically allowed to by a card effect.
IMHO you can no longer move Spoils of War to enemy's battlefield, because the card doesn't say you can move them to the opponent's zones.

First, thanks for the answer. Second, I agree with your interpretation (when I wrote "It has already been decided ..." I certainly did not want to imply that I agree with the decision): All other instances where you are allowed to place non-attachment cards into opponent's zones have this spelled out explicitely.

However, this thread ( http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/74772-spoils-of-war ) gives the opposite conclusion and cites Lukas to prove it. Has this ruling been reversed in the meantime to agree with our (much more sensible :) ) opinion?

Lolz, ruling is from November while the fragment I quoted is from October...

So it looks like for now you can move them to the opponent's bf...

Just noticed, thing abotu moving cards was added in FAQ 2.0 so as for now YOU CANNOT move spoils to the enemy's zone.