Aldershot Prerelease..........

By Tallgeese, in UFS Uk Forum

......Wont be in Aldershot!! happy.gif

Due to the shop being closed on Easter Sunday I have had to find a different venue and my better half is kindly allowing me the use of her cafe, hurrah! happy.gif

So the details are:

When: Sunday 12th April.

Starts: 11:00 am.

Where: River Wey Cafe, Alton Community Centre, Amery Street, Alton, Hampshire. maps.google.co.uk/maps

Entry: £20.00 which gets a Starter and Six Boosters (£8.00 saving on retail price)

Getting There:

By Train : Alton is served by Waterloo Train Station, there are trains every half an hour and the journey from London takes just over an hour. On exiting the train station follow signs for town centre, you will walk past the local cinema. Just keep going straight until you get to the bit that goes down hill, walk past Peacocks and you will see the Baker's Arms, turn right in to the alley here. On exiting the alley you will see the library and slightly further on on the left is the Alton Community centre, the cafe is inside. I have checked and trains are running on the Sunday.

By Road : This greatly depends on which direction you are coming from and as I don't drive it may be slightly a case of the blind leading the blind if I give directions. Alton is just off the A31, just head in to town centre and the communtity centre is easy to find. There is also a car park serving the centre called The Bank Carpark.

You all know the score by now, you get your starter and boosters, you build a deck, you play games, simples. Hot and cold food will available at the venue, including rather scrummy pork and stuffing rolls. happy.gif

If anybody has any questions please drop a line on here or email me at [email protected]

everybody don't trust steve's car directions :) , i will try to send my brother to this as i will be in sweden gran_risa.gif

Tuesday said:

everybody don't trust steve's car directions :) , i will try to send my brother to this as i will be in sweden gran_risa.gif

There are no car directions to mistrust! gran_risa.gif Those who use satnav will have no problems, everybody else can look at a map I'm sure. Yeah send your bro down, its easy to get here on the train, its like two stops past Aldershot and the end of the line, so its not like he could go any further. happy.gif

i may ask bevan a favour to take him as he may otherwise end up in manchester (conservative estimate)

Sorry Tuesday, I'm in Cardiff on the weekend pretending to know about the medival period, which means I'll be missing ALL the pre-releases this time llorando.gif

Very annoyed by this, as you can imagine!

thats ok mate hope u have a fantastic time anyway. guess i may have to risk losing a brother gui%C3%B1o.gif

Fiddlestix said:

Sorry Tuesday, I'm in Cardiff on the weekend pretending to know about the medival period, which means I'll be missing ALL the pre-releases this time llorando.gif

Very annoyed by this, as you can imagine!

No dedication some people............... happy.gif

We need to have a conversation away from the boards about this, ways and means dude, ways and means ................. happy.gif

I have a happy face on. On lates this week, so available to talk before 14:30

Ty!

Ok, as places are fairly limited for this it would be handy if peeps could say yay or nay. So far the names I have are:

Me

Craig

Ray

Ray's mate who's name I have forgotten

Nick

Nick C

I only have a 16 player kit and what with one thing or another this is an awsome oppotunity to grab SC IV and Shadowar early.

Put me down for one as well Steve.

I couldnt remember if you said on Saturday that you would be coming down or not so I didn't want to put you down if you weren't, but that is cool, just need a few more willing peeps......... happy.gif

I'll be there if possible (no reason at the moment to think that it won't be). Put me down for ShadoWar for preference.

Thats cool, so that is yourself and Bevan confirmed, Sam of the Smithers variety said he would try and get down too, so we are up to nine, hurrah!! happy.gif Only seven places left to fill then.

Count me in, and I'll more than likely be bringing at least another two or three people ;)

That would be more than cool, always a joy to see you guys down here............ happy.gif

it will be nice to see you guys but joe promise me you wont steal all are shine things(who am i kidding you promised last time an still did it)

gggggggrrrr

Awwww... come on Craig, I'm not so bad :( You guys love me really :D

But yeah. I'll do my best to get up there, oving house last weekend took a toll on my wallet, but how can I pass up a chance to see all you's beauteous people? :P

You can't pass up the chance it's that simple!! gran_risa.gif

And if you happen to have done anything with the artwork you could bring that down too? happy.gif

unashamed bump, come to Hampshire, we have cookies!! gran_risa.gif

I've not had much of a chance to draw anything up but I'll do my best to try and come up with something before the weekend ;)

I'm thinking what we talked about before on the phone, but with an SFIV style 'Ink blot' effect to go with it...

Joe if you ahve something done that would be great, if not don't worry, it was just an idea and what ever you draw is foing to be better than my stick man drawings........... gran_risa.gif

Love the idea of teh ink blot style, sound very cool.

Hey, sorry to say Steve, but having looked at the trains and stuff for this weekend, they're being all funky and horrifyingly expensive becaus eof it beng Easter Sunday, so I'm not sure if I will be able to make it or not, I'll try my hardest, but I can't be sure, having just moved house and everything. Just a warning :P

I'll call you a bit later to tell you about the shirt plans and everything and to catch up ;)

Speak soon xx