Is this game being sold anymore?

By nicks, in DungeonQuest

I cant seem to find it online and the copies I do find are over $100

Well, I don't see it on the reprint list on the Upcoming page. It's possible that it just hasn't been scheduled yet, though. I'd say keep your eyes peeled to the Upcoming page for the next couple months, and meanwhile keep an eye open for an online vendor with reasonable prices.

Also, when buying online, make sure you're looking at FFG's version and not the old 80's version of DQ. Not that there's anything wrong with the 80's version of DQ, mind you, but that one has been OOP for a long time , so I'm not suprised it would go for an arm and a leg today.

Edited by Steve-O

ok thanks. Ill be on the lookout

Maybe they are updating the game alittle. Hopefully because I want to buy it too but I don't want to pay a lot of cash.

It pains me to post it, because I'm afraid it will all sell out here and I can't afford to buy it at the moment, but you might check ChessUSA.com.

http://www.chessusa.com/product/STRATEGY_BOARD_GAMES/SW-053.html#chess

It looks like they've got it in stock. It's not at the usual online discounted price, but at least it's not $100. It's about $54 at the above site.

It pains me to post it, because I'm afraid it will all sell out here and I can't afford to buy it at the moment, but you might check ChessUSA.com.

http://www.chessusa.com/product/STRATEGY_BOARD_GAMES/SW-053.html#chess

It looks like they've got it in stock. It's not at the usual online discounted price, but at least it's not $100. It's about $54 at the above site.

I tried to purchase at this link and unfortunately they are out too. I emailed FFG and at the moment there are no plans to reprint. :(

~telengard

Original game with Catacombs expansion on Ebay in excellent condition Item # 151323273756

Edited by DomaGB

Wasn't there suppose to be a Revised Edition coming out soon?

Fingers crossed.

There is indeed a Revised Edition coming out. I'm not sure when exactly, but it's coming. It may even be out right now! (Or probably not.)

Anyway, don't go spending crazy money on eBay prices - the Revised Edition will be available at reasonable retail prices soon enough, and it looks to be more or less the exact same game, with a few optional extra rules.

If you just finished spending crazy eBay prices on the 2010 edition, don't worry - the extra rules are close enough to that version that you can implement them without repurchasing the game. =)

Sorry about the inflated purchase price though. =/