Investigators

By klaymen_sk, in General Discussion

I've managed to identify 9 (or 10) out of 12 investigators and I'm not sure about the last two. Anyone cares to enlighten me on the last two?

My source is the

These are identified:

-Akachi Onyele

-Charlie Kane

-Lola Hayes

-Jim Culver

-Silas Marsh

-Diana Stanley

-Leo Anderson

-Lily Chen

-Norman Withers

-Trish Scarborough (I'm not sure about her, she is right behind Leo)

The remaining two are left of Lily Chen (I suspect Finn Edwards) and left of Jim Culver (Jacqueline Fine?).

I am sure of Trish because of her glows and overall outfit.

Guy left of Lily Chen looks nothing like Finn Edwards to me. I suspected Tony Morgan, and someone else on BGG suspected Mark Herrigan turned out a better bet in my opinion, but I still don't throw away Tony Morgan possibility.

Gal left of Jis looks like Jacqueline Fine to me. She holds her head and look on her face is sort of painful which supports her character history and stuff.

I personally think that the leftover guy is Roland Banks, the Fed. I have nothing to support this other than the fact that it's a globe-trotting game, and I can see him being relevant.

But, it looks MOST like Mark Harrigan.

To be honest, the art for Roland and Tony isn't that detailed. They both sort of have "guys-in-hats" syndrome. Since there is no hat, it's probably Mark Harrigan.

Pretty sure that IS Jacqueline Fine as there aren't a lot of light-skinned brunettes in the game. So unless they did a complete overhaul on Gloria, lol, (or an adult version of Wendy Adams :P ) I don't know who else it could possibly be. On second thought, I guess it COULD be Jenny Barnes in different clothing.

Edited by Soakman

The relevancy to the scope of the game is probably not that much of a big deal, since Ursula Downs (an explorer) would be more fitting here than, say, Diana Stanley.

EDIT: typo

Edited by klaymen_sk

I wouldn't place my bet on Jenny as they seem to elude base Arkham investigators in this game.

I wouldn't place my bet on Jenny as they seem to elude base Arkham investigators in this game.

Which I kind of like - nice to see a variety of investigators, none of whom are base Arkham regulars, in the lineup. The only one I miss for historical reasons is Harvey!

Confirmed: Jacqueline Fine and Mark Harrigan

Oh man Harvey would have been a perfect choice.

I'll probably wind up making Harvey and a couple other "base-game" investigators soon after getting the game.

Actually EH shares a lot with Flying Frogs Production's A Touch of Evil, but who

cares..it's a world wide Mythos Campaign :wub: .

OD