Using AoR beta rules?

By Issari, in Game Masters

A little disappointed that the book doesn't seem to include rules for using both together.

I think that such rules, which probably wouldn't be more than a page or two at most, are more likely to appear in the full release rather than in the beta.

As HappyDaze has indicated it could be included in the AoR Core book release. Since this IS the Beta, if Jay Little and the design team get consistent feedback to requesting at least some notes on how to integrate the impact of Duty and Obligation on gameplay, then they're likely to include it. Of course, much of the Beta will be specific to AoR as a standalone system as well, but having notes on how to use them together will at least smooth things over for those groups that inevitably will.

I agree with Agatheron. The AoR Beta is about testing the new material I. AoR, not about just adding that material to an existing EotE game.

Come the AoR core rulebook (and the F&D one as well), there will likely be a note about integrating characters from the other books.