Looking for ideas to follow up for Shadows of a Black Sun

By Chimpy, in Game Masters

I ran Shadows of a Black sun last weekend and my 5 players loved it, and want to go again.

I've got the adventure in the core rulebook and the adventure in the GM's kit, but both seem to be set near the rim on more frontier worlds, and don't have any connection to the Pyke family, who many of the character's obligation is connected to.

I'm trying to come up with ideas for a short bridging adventure that will take the PCs far away from Coruscant while keeping their obligation to the Pykes. Anyone got any inspiration they are willing to share?

How about having the Pyke Syndicate ask the players to investigate some issues with thier smuggling operations out on the Rim. This could lead to them making contact with the Hutt from the GM screen (just change the name of the Hutt that placed the bounty in the coare book adventure to tie the two together?)

Or, what if the Pykes now owned the Mine from the GM screen and would like its value assessed by the players, or the Pykes owe the deeds of the mine to the Hutt and the players are sent out to deliver this?

There are also a few home brewed adventures over on the D20 radio forums that are quite good and could act to bridge things.

Anyone know how to get a hold of the game? I have looked for a pdf of it with no luck. Thanks in advance