Highlander is coming very soon

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Gummi Garage

Hey guys my highlander is this saturday and i still ahvent been able to assemble a stable deck I tried many world racers but non seem consistant now I've heard soem people say dark decks are doing good so i wanna try that maybe a control I dunno. i have no ideas for this because I play straight aggro and that just doesnt seem possible. Is anyone willing to give me a few suggestions maybe what did well in there area or even where to begin. I also need some people to play test against.... So much to do so little time

i have 3 very stable decks that i can make suggestions to you with..... email me at [email protected] so everyone else at your yourney doesn't see

WR is not the way to go...people will load their decks with Dark Cards..honestly I think Dark Decks and Aggro had a better change (as weird as that sounded)

ive been leaning towards dark but theres not enough draw power and im worried about dead draws and a simba wiping my field and then i cant recover

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

ive been leaning towards dark but theres not enough draw power and im worried about dead draws and a simba wiping my field and then i cant recover

You get Wizard down fast. If you can get you're hand down you'll be drawing six a turn. But playing a WR is pretty much asking for loss. I thought it would be well....no. Aggro seemed to be better unless they were screwed in the draw.

Just a note: In the Highlander tournament, I ran a 45 card WR deck with 5 lvl 3 worlds 'n 3 lvl 2 worlds, 'n it came in first place. World runnin is highly possible if you have the right mix of friends, magic, 'n attack cards. What you need to focus on, though, is how effective can the card combos be, not how fast can you run. (play Bouncywild -> draw 1 card, play Herc lvl 2 -> Bouncywild to hand, play Aquatank -> Behemoth on world, play Herc lvl 3 -> Aquatank to hand, play Aquatank -> Invisible on world, play Cheshire Cat, play Bouncywild -> draw 1 card, discard Beast lvl 1 -> discard Bouncywild, etc..) Certainly, though, it would depend on what you draw 'n what you play beforehand, so I recommend you have a good balance of friends to play so you can play them. I will say this: Moogle is hugely effective in this game!