card list that they still need to make!!

By nodulariny, in Hollow Bastion

they need to make alot of cards still so i think we should try and name the ones they need to make!!

Axel,Roxas,all the nobodies,Gummi ships this all i can think of off the top of my head post others that you guys can think of.

P.S. what does HAW stand for on the trade thread?

well the nobodies and axel and roxas most likely will be in set 4 coming out in june. As for cards from the first game that I think woulda been cool were the Spellbinder keyblade, the Phantasm heartless( secret boss in KH) The Rock and Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa( Secret boss in KH) Castle oblivion world card, more lvls of hollow bastion, possibly more lvls of disney castle and destiny island( prolly not though) and the two keyblades only available in the japanese game the Diamond Dust and the One Winged angel, and two keyblades that were available in the game but they didnt make like The three Wishes key and the Crabclaw. And if there was a winnie the pooh keyblade they have to make that too. Prolly wont see any tarzan characters besides whats out due to copy right issues. The rest of the princesses have yet to make an appearence but have been talked about and i think are out in japanese. Anymore of donald and goofy's weapons. Theres alot left still which we will prolly see so we have no worries...hopefully cuz i wanted them to finish all the stuff from one game then go into the next. Maybe they will finish off the first game and transition into the next with Break of Dawn. oh and HAW stands for Hundred Acre Wood the SRU world card from set two.

thanks and i agree they need to finish one game then go from there

i forgot one more monstro level

HAW is hundred acre wood

i think they need to make jetsem and flotsem