French translator?

By HonorforONEFilms, in Battlelore

There is a site that gives a very nice set of camplaighn rules. I cann't read it though because it is writeen in french. Is there someone who could translate it for me?

Well, I can't do the translation side of things but can offer up my take on campaign rules, download the zip file from here and feel free to use it as you like (or not ;-> )

Chris

I've been trying to get some campaighn rules. The one that I mentioned though has rules for sieges.

Ah, mines got off board sieges rather than battle-able one, might be something to lok at.

Chris

Hi,

I guess you're speaking from the campaign I'm working on : "DragonLore, the dragon king prophecy". That's true that it's only in french at the moment but I hope that an english version will be online before the next summer.

If you can understand some words of french you can look at the forum dedicaded to this campaign : http://dragonlore.forumactif.net/

Pilou

yup. That's it. Looking foward to the English version.

HonorforONEFilms said:

I can help. I live on the north-shore of Montreal and speek both French and English. Send it to me: [email protected]

alphacentaurus said:

HonorforONEFilms said:

I can help. I live on the north-shore of Montreal and speek both French and English. Send it to me: [email protected]

alpha, just check the forum under that link and translate whats valuable :)

skolo said:

alphacentaurus said:

HonorforONEFilms said:

alpha, just check the forum under that link and translate whats valuable :)

ok I'll ask Honor what he wants to translate

hi guys. was anything done here?