Questions about death

By costolaz, in Talisman Rules Questions

0) Is there anything beyond Death?
1) Can a character slowpoltergeisted /rafting in the river/ blizzarded, trigger Death?
2) Can a character slowpoltergeistoaded-enslaved ( partido_risa.gif ), trying to escape from the temple with a roll, trigger the Death?
3) Can a character that moves with 2 dices (horse, carpet) trigger Death?
4) Can i use a fate during a Grim Reaper encounter?
5) Can i use a fate while Dice with Death encounter (inner region) for one of my roll?
6) Can i use a fate while Dice with Death encounter (inner region) for one of death roll?

some questions are redundant (sorry that), but still unanswered
thank you all! ♥

costolaz said:

1) Can a character slowpoltergeisted /rafting in the river/ blizzarded, trigger Death?
2) Can a character slowpoltergeistoaded-enslaved ( partido_risa.gif ), trying to escape from the temple with a roll, trigger the Death?
5) Can i use a fate while Dice with Death encounter (inner region) for one of my roll?
6) Can i use a fate while Dice with Death encounter (inner region) for one of death roll?

thank you all! ♥

#0: If nobody's reached CoC, a new char lengua.gif .

#1: Assuming Death = Reaper. No.

#2: Not sure. It's been ruled that you roll to see if you can escape, but then naturally move only 1. I'd probably trigger Reaper.

#3: Carpet uses 2 dice? Current on Riding Horse is no.

#4: Yes

#5: Yes

#6: Still in the air. Question is who rolls for Death. I don't allow this.

P.S. Fate still blows chunks.

costolaz said:

thank you all! ♥

i see that Dam has already give you most of the answers.

I want to reply to your second question.

Answer 2: you can escape from the temple while you are a toad, or having a poltergeist or you are under a slow motion spell. You must roll a dice as normal, and if you are free, then you can only move 1 space.

You don't activate the reaper.